San Quinn - I Give U My Word is raising the bar for the bay!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Rasputins in PH sold out by 7PM.. Had his cuzzo call him to restock..... Tell your local stores to get that shit in stock ASAP..... These next two weeks are the most important....

Feb 13, 2004
quinn is at the spotlight of the bay right now. i hear people talk down on him so much, like him being a wack rapper. san quinn is is holding down the bay at this point.
quinn use to work at my boys club i use to go to when i was young out here in th MISSION. Just seeing san quinn every day talkin to him playing basketball with quinn at the club, i felt like i was the shyt, just because i met a bay rapper. now him having all this bay spotlight i got a bunch of respect for THE MIGHTY QUINN!!!!

Apr 13, 2003
the cd is real as fuck. anybody who lived in frisco comin up in the 80's would really feel track 10 high life this song repped the sco to the fullest. i never heard the sco being repped like that. thats jus how i remebered the sco. niggas in turf jackets, grindin havin bread. fillmoe runnin wash and gal high back in the dayz.. this cd is easily 10/10

Sep 16, 2002
i jest got that shit finally last night after callin all sorts of places for dat shit, the tower in campbell.... ive only heard 6 tracks so far, and that boy quinn spittin straight gas.....

Jan 20, 2003
NorKoastal said:
Rasputins in PH sold out by 7PM.. Had his cuzzo call him to restock..... Tell your local stores to get that shit in stock ASAP..... These next two weeks are the most important....
wow! chuck: how many copies did u guys give that rasputins???

Jul 25, 2002
4 sure this album is straight heat i mean u can tell quinn love what he do and he really tried and not slaped some ol bullshit together real quick just 4 the bread recycling 3-5 songs like most of these bay cats do he did his thing and its about time he get some shine but it aint stoping here he got the bay shine next level is for quinn to get thenational shine witch he desearves and earned with this album 4 real the bay is coming back so all u fake ass rappers who lived of the bay get ready to struggle cuz the bay aint takin it no mo we back believe it

Jan 20, 2003
i've said it all along! quinn is gonna rise to the top and he has with this album! if u were a doubter before, u can't doubt now! this album is the best out by far and probably the best cd out in the last .... i don't know how many years? this cd is tight as fuck and that's a fact not an opinion lol. butterfly is number 4 on the countdown. we need to do something to get it to number 1 cuz quinn blowing up is only gonna help the bay and a lot of u rappers in here. i think we need to reach the audience of 94.9 with this one too. does someone have that number??? butterly is the ticket to the top right now.

1800-955-kmel (request butterfly)

Nov 18, 2003
TheBayIsTheSco said:
butterly is the ticket to the top right now.

1800-955-kmel (request butterfly)
i agree.. i mean i haven't heard as tight of a song with so much appeal with so much potentail as this in a while. if you haven't heard it your missing out. DO NOT sleep on this single and def. do not sleep on this CD.