San Quinn - I Give U My Word is raising the bar for the bay!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
edit: i've listened to the whole album now and.......

i've heard 6 of the songs before they came out. those songs are all tight as fuck. this was one of the most anticipated albums of the year for me and many others. i've never anticipated an album like this since all eyes on me and that's the best album ever hands down. quinn spit hard all the way thru, the beats were tight, the concepts to most of the songs were tight. i'm lovin it. i'd give this album a 9.5/10 considering that the songs that i played out are all super tight. most of the time i'm not feelin that lay back shit but in songs like high light he makes it tight! this album has a mass appeal to it. quinn is on top right now! know bout it! reppin the bay in a major way.

what r u rating it???

me: 9.5/10

Apr 25, 2002
TheBayIsTheSco said:
as expected, this cd is on another level! i've listened to songs 1-11 so far out of 18. so far every song is tight! wait until u hear number 2!!! I would be very surprised if someone will have anything negative at all to say about this album. This is living proof why Quinn deserves to be on top! This is why fans want to see artists blow up! cuz they deserve it and i want to see quinn in the limelight ahead of ja rule or chingy or whoever the fuck else.

chuck: hit my mail or cell.
Yeah I'm definitely feelin' the album myself. I'm tellin' ya...you can't go wrong with Tone Capone handin' the majority of production. That fool got HEAT! :knockout:

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
CD is FIRE! One of the best of the year, feels weird that I have been anticipating it for so long and I finally got it. I wonder why the track with Snoop was taking out :/.

Feb 19, 2003
Angie said:
Went up to Frisco Street Show today and got my copy of Quinn's CD. All can say is the shit is FIRE...from the flows to the production. It's KNOCKIN'. No one will be disappointed in this one!

Sounds dope. There aren't too many CDs that you CAN rank a 9.5/10 these days, like TheBayIsTheSco did. I'll be at that Quinn CD like a cow to grass! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PEACE!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
And comin out 4/27 will be the new Cellski/Killa Kleise...man I can't wait to get this one too!....it's nice to have something to look forward to....=)

Jan 10, 2004
Quinn's album is hot no doubt...

but best album of the year? it being 4 months into the year? is kinda an overstatement...

we still got Frontlines shit droppin!!...

but i agree it made me appreciate quinn more i wasnt a big fan before...

good shieet...