San Quinn -From A Boy To A Man Discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
i just heard the album...and real talk this shyt SLAPZ!!..i was impressed by the beats and the overall production of the album..its definetly not an album by quinn that u should pass up i think it shows him takin a different step in da rap game with this 1..cop it yadada!! cuz i am fa so

Dec 4, 2006
San Quinn said "It took me 2 years to make this album"

That's all I needed to hear because I knew it was gonna be a solid album from the start..

IMO, San Quinn ain't a rapper, the guy is a fucking lyricist. Buy this album folks, it's time for Quinn to shine in the charts.....

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
im a huge quinn fan and I am feeling this album at first listen it is solid and consistent but i dont think this is the best album of his career...shit is hot tho, my 2 cents!

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
easily quinn's best solo.

it's shitting on that new 40.

i was going to buy that 40 and this quinn when they dropped. after hearing them both i think i'll buy a copy of this quinn for me and one to give out as a gift for christmas instead of that 40.

seriously, that 40 thread is filled with people talking about "40 bring back that mobb sound". I'm like WTF, these fags obviously don't even know what that mobb sound is. Now I'm not saying that the new 40 sucks because it is a decent album but I think I'll pass on buying it.