San Quinn -From A Boy To A Man Discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2008
one word: WOW!

bay album of the year????

discussed.. will b picking this up on tuesday along with 40.. lets keep this discussion bout quinn's album...

my favorite track is 16 called my zone.. the intro is dope also addresses alot he wanted 2 get it off his chest..

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
song wit willie hen slaps , but album of the year no, did u hear 40's ?

to be honest quinns album wont go back into my rotation till i listen to 40 for the next 3 months and then ill need to check out quinn and give my opinion

May 8, 2008
HELL YEAH I agree 100% wit the thread starter. This shit is Quinn at his best. Is it me, or did Quinn send a few shots to a few niggas on "Boy to a Man (Intro)." Lol he called Gucci and Jeezy weak, and said Phat Rat stole Ya Boy from the Bay and is kissing The Game's ass.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
fuck.....too many albums out at once......fuck....too many good albums out at once....but at least that means i'll finally stop being lazy and head to the store to buy some music.

Gonna buy the new Quinn, Laroo, T.I., Luda, & Maybe E-40 (as of now that's a no....but i'll decide for sure after i listen).

Jan 18, 2006
All i got to say is wow about this, off top his best album since LiveNDirect. Production is so on point and of course he ripped it, this is what separates him from Mess, when its an official album its guaranteed quality

Nov 26, 2007
All i got to say is wow about this, off top his best album since LiveNDirect. Production is so on point and of course he ripped it, this is what separates him from Mess, when its an official album its guaranteed quality
EXACTLY...Quinn has put up two back to back solid ass albums that can go up against any in the bay. If both albums wouldn't have dropped the same time as 40, I think a lot more people would have paid attention to them.

Sep 29, 2007
fav tracks my brother, upside down, dream of riches, 3rd ryr, rockin up, shit the whole second half of the album....Wonder why he didn't put bring table to the table and push on me I would prefer those 2 tracks instead of do ya thizzle and kill the connect as bonuses