san jose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Ga$ Brake Dip said:
Im sorry but if it aint from the east bay west bay or north bay it aint tight.
That's ignorant. That's like saying, "If you aren't Asian, you're no good at Karate".

I'm from San Jose, and I have people from every part of the world waiting for me to put out another record. But I'm no good because I'm not from one of those three places??

May 26, 2006
I JUST WANNA SAY ONE THANG. IVE TALKED TO ALL OF YOU GUYS TRYING TO LINK THIS SAN JOSE THANG TOGETHER AS ONE...."ALL OF YOU." THE ONLY CAT RIGHT NOW WHO IS REALLY ABOUT MAKING SAN JOSE POP AS A WHOLE IS ASSASSIN. THATS WHY I SIGNED WITH HIM. HE ON THE SAME PAGE AS ME. ALL THIS TALK ABOUT WE NEED TO PUT SAN JOSE ON THE MAP, THEN WHEN YOU GET HOLLA'D AT ABOUT IT ITS... NAW IM COOL.. OR IM GOOD CUZZIN..OR UHHHH....EVERYBODY BOUT THEMSELVES....LIFERDEF RECORDS IS ABOUT EVERYBODY....THE TYPE OF UNITY WE GOT IS WHATS GONNA GET IT....GRUFF

LIFERDEF RELEASES COMING SOON....

AM KIDD IN STORES NATIONWIDE JUNE 19TH

IN STORES NATIONWIDE JUNE 19TH

IN STORES NOW!!

Jan 1, 2006
SJ-CALIBER said:
It's cuz were not united. Every one wants to out shine the next man; therefore, no body shines at all. If we started uniting, shit would pop off.
Agreed... San Jose is a big town but it's separated amongst itself. East & West beef from back in the days. People change but old ways die hard

Apr 5, 2007
SJ-CALIBER said:
Well the vietnamese from san jose is known for chopping shit talking motherfuckers like you up with machetes.

HAHAHAHAH..RIGHT..MORE LIKE GETTIN SHOT BY SAN JO P.D FOR BEING STRAPPED WITH A POTATO PEELER..HAHAHAH..GET REAL..IM SERIOUS..BESIDES HAVIN NIEVE BITCHES AND OFF THE HOOK COPS..WHAT ARE Y'ALL KNOWN FOR....AND IF YOU WANNA SEE REAL VIETNAMESE GANGSTERS THEN GO TO THE T.L'S IN FRISCO

Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
Sydal said:
It's about to go down in San Jo'...a lot of cats workin' on projects right now. Playa Rae's about to drop...I'm about to drop in a few months...and I know an assload of other cats workin' on shit.
Yep Yep be on the look out for Playa Rae "Days Like This" Hot trax produced by yours truely Remy Remaq..

Also producing some hot trax for Sydal's new album.. Coming real soon..

Apr 5, 2007
SJ-CALIBER said:
caliber means the degree of mental capacity. go to school dumb ass. learn something. there's more to life then just starting shit online.

SO LETS SEE PROFESSOR..THE CALIBER OF A GUN IS THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF ITS BULLET?..YOU FUCKIN IDIOT.....YOU LEARN SOMETHIN...AND FOR THE RECORD I WASNT STARTIN SHIT..I WAS BEING SERIOUS..EVERYBODY I KNOW FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT SAN JOSE..I WAS JUST CURIOUS TO SEE IF I WAS MISSIN SOMETHING ELSE...SHIT EVEN SAN QUINN SAID IT ON EXPLOSIVE MODE "GETTIN CHOSE BY SOME HOES OUT IN SAN JOSE,LOVE THE FRISCO STYLE CAUSE WE GO BUCK WILD!"

Jun 22, 2003
@supasauce.... u dont kno shit unless u on these streets everyday....thats why muh fuckers come to san jo talk they shit and get their shit kicked in...rollers is out here hard homie u try bendin a block over here without havin a fifty behind you thats why muh fuckers is out here low key