san jose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
I think my town has the potential but everyone is so use to SJ rap being Norte related I think most people don't give other artists tryna come up a chance.

The Killa Sharks compilations are pretty much well known but the thing is San Jose rappers don't feature any other artist from the Bay. Everyone out here is independent to the tenth degree

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
7ASSASSIN7 said:
TWIST is in the lab workin with me right now gettin some ASSASSIN LIFERDEF HEAT!!Look 4 him 2 make his longtime overdue debut on some upcomin projects we got workin! SAN JO!
I hope he aint bandwagon with the hyphy sound...I would like him to come with that big bass like he did with "Like It Loud".....Its good to hear hes still doin it.....Oh yah I just remembered he had that Classic joint where he sampled "Do You Know Your Way To San Jose"....I liked his shit...

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
San Jose is coming up right now! Its gonna take another year before its permanently on the RAP MAP! They need a label or 2 to realy push the line! Life Or Def, Money Tree, Crazy Timez, Rush Records, someone.....