san jose graff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2006
I remember true Graff Writers, Nexus, Demo, Alladin, Roper,... no disrespect to tagbangers and the whatnots, but these cats has STYLES, and got up.
They were the first cats up on 11th street AND the San Jose Museum of Art. Plus the Walls of Fame & the Tunnels of Fame (some of y'all may not even know those spots exist).
Nexus, Demo & Scape = The Unknown Force TUF. first cats to do indoors pieces, they used to break into abandoned buildings and do the damn thang. 7 burners in 7 days, no throw ups, full blown pieces all illegal. NOBODY WAS BETTER THAN NEXUS.

Sep 13, 2008
www.cloutonline.com
I remember true Graff Writers, Nexus, Demo, Alladin, Roper,... no disrespect to tagbangers and the whatnots, but these cats has STYLES, and got up.
They were the first cats up on 11th street AND the San Jose Museum of Art. Plus the Walls of Fame & the Tunnels of Fame (some of y'all may not even know those spots exist).
Nexus, Demo & Scape = The Unknown Force TUF. first cats to do indoors pieces, they used to break into abandoned buildings and do the damn thang. 7 burners in 7 days, no throw ups, full blown pieces all illegal. NOBODY WAS BETTER THAN NEXUS.

11th and taylor was before my time. but i've seen photos out of the homie CRETE's albums. Channel 11 and the Walls of fame were the spots but Hot spots. Nexus had that piece running in Coyote on that tat shop for hella and that recycle spot also on monterey with the car parts. RTM was the team that put San Jose on the map for graffiti. Rocking The Most and are still the most talked about.. KING 157 & ZEN. ASEN had pieces running on freeway billboards.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I tag.............broads! LMAO! Just fuckin' around.

I remember the days when you couldn't go ANYWHERE without seein' some shit bombed the fuck up. It wasn't no ugly lookin' shit either. It was some real decorative stuff back in the day. I haven't seen much of it around in years, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.
i remember back in the day (12 years ago), 880 in fremont used to be active as fuck... it was graffiti everywhere

i'm so drunk

::