san jose graff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2007
being a fan of san jose music, ive noticed a lot of rappers coming out saying they were ex taggers/bombers graffheads
i remember everyone was ashamed of their old tagging days!!

the first san jose artis i heard talk about this shit was enormous on the san jose kings dvd and now everyone got something to say. i dont give a shit but since im still active some people used talk down on what they themselves used to do FUCK THEM ALL

o and btw FUCK JBF WE ALWAYS ON TOP

no net bangin / we in the streets too

SHOUT OUT TO TDM

shit i just spoke on that shit cuz i was asked about it inthe interview.. the interview was hella longer than the clip they used.. the taggin shit was only a small part of the interview... fuk it thow i aint ashamed of none of that shit i did ./...... to me that was and still is a huge part of san jjo; culture.

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
WOW this brings back memories.....

We was out crushing society!!!

DEE & HUMOR

AOT

Shit i remember when I was chillin with BR and RBL from Lords battling all the time then with DES / Ziek.. that was fun. Hitting rooftops, billboards etc.

then we got into bombin with WCF king 157 and aladin and dare on 11th st.

then we was with the party crews...

Mafia
Eternity Boys
OAD
Miller Boys
Forever Playas
Seductive

we was all rockin z.cavaricci's with the playboy shoes ....lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I tag.............broads! LMAO! Just fuckin' around.

I remember the days when you couldn't go ANYWHERE without seein' some shit bombed the fuck up. It wasn't no ugly lookin' shit either. It was some real decorative stuff back in the day. I haven't seen much of it around in years, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.