San Francisco Rap scene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

J-Boy

Sicc OG
Feb 13, 2006
frisco dont have to contribute to the hyphy movement cause frisco aint bout the hyphy rap.....we got hella rappers out of frisco mang...not jus quinn...you got that whole fillmoe camp....you got guce to with the whole git paid music group...man frisco been holding it down with that real shyt feel me...but thas jus me

Nov 4, 2005
Big Rich has a major distribution deal wit koch records...thats the same label that bg is on...its the same label that put out that last jim jones album...Big RIch got a new mixtape/dvd comin out may 9th...Block Tested Hood Approved...u can peep it out at www.myspace.com/blocktestedhoodapproved
willie hen already dropt wit the product...they pushin a lota units....more then any hyphy rapper besides 40....quinn is killin everyones soundscans....ill tellu bout yo favorite rappers numbers but i dont wanna emberass ne one...bailey album is fresh....the city is just waitin its turn....hyphy movement is the best thing to happen to the bay since joe montana...and we gonna ride it out...but in the end...friso will stand up...cuz u still need substance in your muzik...if u aint got substance once the movement dies....u will too....watchout for boo banger...too he got heat....Frisco is inthe buildin