SAN DIEGO RAPPERS ON TWITTER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hi everyone my names gas

no but really

if you got no bars on the keyboard of course you gonna hate but i guess people laugh at what i say so i got a pedastool, and i aint mad

people follow me for the same reason yall come to this website

niggas bored at the computer and wanna see something entertaining

that dont take much outta my day to make someone laugh, and i got some interesting people following me..who knows? maybe something can materialize from it, i know it has from this website..but that might be because i see the shit in a different way..ive met alot of people through this shit and believe it or not ive made money cuz of siccness...no lie..and if you know me like manilli vanilli u know its true...so why not twitter?

am i supposed to be awkward about it because others are? nah i been on the internet since the early 90s and i know how this shit rolls....and i can make shit like that work for me.

the train takes off at a certain time nigga you either on the train or you stayin home. i hope you can understand something i just said and take something from it.

no lie, ask tonguetwista i was on oprahs line ...and she was following me on twitter....and all the sudden she gives chicken to the world? and i always twitter about fried chicken?

hmmmm

truth is oprah love me

and she did that for me.

i feel like a god damn assistant to the savior of the hood in this bitch.

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
any nigga serious about they music BETTER get with the times
TWITTER is THEEE SHIT!!!!

im linkin up with everybody from Mistah Fab to Dj Quik because of twitter
got some shit im bout to do with all of them, plus Nipsey, my nigga Bad Lucc... errrybody!!!

ITS REAL!!! get a bar! if u aint networkin... you aint doin shit!

i dont fucc with siccness for fun... i joined the siccness to network... this is how i initially met my nigga Ecay
i repeat... get with the times yall... or ge left behind

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
whats good with you crhymes? i gotta catch you at the next show and blow another bleezo..every time i see you imma have a blunt.lol...keepin it lit...i gotta finish off that logo at qp's when im done shit gon look nice tho...
IM GOOD.. IM IN THE COR LAB RIGHT NOW IN POWAY DOIN A NEW JOINT WITH KRAYZIE AND LAYZIE BONE.. ITS GONNA BE THE SHIT! AND I WOULD SMOKE U OUT BUT U ALWAYS GOT BETTER WEED THAN ME. LOL.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
haha...shit if you can find better i wanna cop from you..that must be some kill...i dont discrimihate though i appreciate them bleezos you and siccmade put in the air.....atleast you aint one of them niggas on youtube blowin the weed out...talkin bout...some ole JTF smokeathon..shit i just bought a grinder for mexican weed...im in the game..nigga makin hash and shit.

twitter cool tho on topic
ive seen it match people up who ordinarily wouldnt speak and its tight in that sense

Sep 11, 2004
If you had a chance to market yourself and network for FREE which anyone in the world had access to at a click of a button, Why not? Period. Even if you just gain 1 fan from twitter, it's one fan you've never had that is listening to your music, which in turn he might tell his homie about.

It does sound kinda homo though (nothing against gay people). "The homie tweeted me". Haha

Macnificent

President of Sidewayz Ent.
Jun 11, 2002
www.sidewayzent.com
twitter.com/macsidewayz
say dat shiiiiit!!!! get a bar of all new sidewayz music droppin this summer...
MAY-JUICE LEE...NOTPLAYIN.COM PT2
JUNE-BETA BOSS...BITCH IM THE BOSS
JULY-SIDEWAYZ THE MAFIA
AUG-MACNIFICENT AS MAC MADDEN (PLAYBOOK TO THE GAME PT 2)