SAN DIEGO RAPPERS ON TWITTER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
some kids from the bay and i were discussing why twitter hasnt caught on with san diego rappers like it has for rappers around the country..
its like literally every other city is fully plugged in cept ours..
i didnt really have an answer.. haha they said it was about bein tech saavy,havin money and good phones.
what you think?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
some kids from the bay and i were discussing why twitter hasnt caught on with san diego rappers like it has for rappers around the country..
i didnt really have an answer.. haha they said it was about bein tech saavy,havin money and good phones.
what you think?
WHy you say it hasnt caught on...who's not there?

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
what you think?
i think cuzz no niggas in san diego gives a fucc about twitter, period....
maybe 2 or 3 sprinkled here and there.... i feel the answer is this... reputable ass gangsta niggas aint tryin to be associated with anything that sounds as fag-like as "twitter".... well, at least thats why I havn't got involved... it's like, what the fucc is next? are you supposed to sign up with EVERY networking website that comes out to be considered relevant?

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
maybe 2 or 3 sprinkled here and there.... i feel the answer is this... reputable ass gangsta niggas aint tryin to be associated with anything that sounds as fag-like as "twitter".... well, at least thats why I havn't got involved... it's like, what the fucc is next? are you supposed to sign up with EVERY networking website that comes out to be considered relevant?
really tho...shit they got myspace facebook an all kinds of other shit.....twitter is jus another one of them things.....what is tha point of it really....its tha same as your status an mood on myspace.....

Dec 24, 2003
LOL... yes you must sign up to everything, downlaod the application on your phone and send regular updates on them all. the world wants to know and keep track of every last thing you do. From when you get up and how you feelin to Who you ran into at the liquor store.

twitter.com/djjunk follow me my updates on what Ive eaten and how the weather is.

twitter.com/********