SAN DIEGO LATINO RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
^^YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION HIM ALSO.. BUT I'D TAKE YOUNG SICC'S RAPS OVER LIL AL THOUGH I NOTICE SHADOW PROMOTES LIL AL A LOT .DID HE PUT HIM ON ??

Apr 26, 2006
Lil Al's album, "The Self Made LP/Hood Raised" surprised me a lot. I'm surprised no one hardly ever mentions that album. Most of the beats are just bangin, true WestCoast $hit!

Dec 25, 2003
......and what about them fools from Low Pro??? ...like Royal T, Mr. Sancho, Ms. Sancha, The Califa Thugs, Silencer, Big Capone, Dreamer, Sleepy, OG Spanish Fly, OG Sanch, Wicked, etc etc etc...... Are ya feelin them??????

......well not me......

May 25, 2005
^^^I pick up alot of their shit based on beats. They can flow, but they cant rap. The old shit, from Royal T's Coast to Coast(which by the way is still one of my alltime favourite albums) up until about the 2003 releases was killin it. They still got some cool shit, but the gangsta shit took a helluva drop in favor of these punk ass love tracks.

May 25, 2005
^^^oh im sorry, maybe i should further investigate deep into the depths of the lives of every rapper i come across, just so i can i know exactly what they are, when frankly i dont really give a shit.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
J-FUNKTION said:
^^^I pick up alot of their shit based on beats. They can flow, but they cant rap. The old shit, from Royal T's Coast to Coast(which by the way is still one of my alltime favourite albums) up until about the 2003 releases was killin it. They still got some cool shit, but the gangsta shit took a helluva drop in favor of these punk ass love tracks.
i totally agree with what you are saying......

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
J-FUNKTION said:
^^^oh im sorry, maybe i should further investigate deep into the depths of the lives of every rapper i come across, just so i can i know exactly what they are, when frankly i dont really give a shit.
HUH??WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? I JUST POINTED OUT HE AINT MEXICAN,SORRY IF I HURT YA FEELINGS HOMIE