SAN DIEGO LATINO RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
I SAID LATINO CUZ I DONT KNOW IF THEYRE ALL CHICANOS BUT THE QUESTION GOES TO THE HOMIES FROM S.D. WHOS THE MOST KNOWN LATINO OR CHICANO RAPPER IN S.D. ???OR THE ONE THAT SELLS THE MOST AND THEY BUMP THE MOST?? I ALWAYS WONDERED THAT SHIT. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SHADOW BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG

Jun 1, 2006
Im not from diego, But in my town, San diego rappers are very popular
The most popular out here are .....lil one, shadow and knightowl. But people listen to it all......... even lil rob and royal t get bump out here

Feb 14, 2006
HERE IN LOS ALSO I ALWAYS BUMP SICK JACKEN AND BLUNTS LLA FROM L.A. BUT RIGHT NEXT TO THAT ITS GUZZLE AND SHADOW FROM S.D.

May 25, 2005
^^^its a cool album....for those who like the g-funk sound more, check out Young Sicc's first album spread the word. I dont skip one song on that shit. Young Sicc can really put it down.

Apr 26, 2006
Grimy said:
I SAID LATINO CUZ I DONT KNOW IF THEYRE ALL CHICANOS BUT THE QUESTION GOES TO THE HOMIES FROM S.D. WHOS THE MOST KNOWN LATINO OR CHICANO RAPPER IN S.D. ???OR THE ONE THAT SELLS THE MOST AND THEY BUMP THE MOST?? I ALWAYS WONDERED THAT SHIT. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SHADOW BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG

I would have to say Lil One and Shadow gets the most respect and play. But most known, I would have to say definitely Lil Rob. Everyone knows that guy, not to mention he's been on MTV with his song Bring out the Freak in You and what not.

Honorable mention, "Knightowl-In Love with a Gangster" getting play on the Art Laboe show.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Young Noiz said:
Young Sicc is definately my favorite out of all of them... As far as latino rappers in San Diego... I feel like I can spit with the best of em... Not trynna sound cocky... but is the truth...
back up a lil so it dont seem like Im riding your dick...but homie you on a whole nuther level...i wouldve mentioned your name..but it wouldnt sound right in the same sentence as knightowl,lil rob,etc..

Oct 31, 2005
BEST LATINO RAPPERS OUTTA DAYGO REPPIN HARD FOR US...

QUEENIE(FREE QUEENIE)
APOSTLE 13 AKA GUZZLE 1
SOUTHSIDE RAMIREZ OF LOLIFE STYLES
KIKI ROMERO(FREE KIKI)
YOUNG NOIZ(HAD TO THROW DOOD IN THERE... DOOD GOT SPIT)

Oct 31, 2005
ALL THESE "CHICANO RAPPPERS" FROM DAYGO FELL OFF THE MAP... SHADOW SUCKS NOW, DO DOES K OWL, LIL ONE, AND SO ON...

THE DOODS OUT THERE THAT R DOIN IT BIG... R THE ONES WHO R LABELED AS "LATIN HIP HOP" THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE... BUT DONT GET ME WRONG... ID PICK MR. SHADOW "TIL I DIE" CD OVER ANY OF THE NEW BOOTY LATIN HIP HOP RAPPERS... BUT IM FEELIN THE DAYGO LATIN HIP HOP SCENE

Jun 12, 2005
damn, like some of u said.. san diego latino rappers are kinda falling off the map now. Mr shadow sucks because he's making alot of fucking albums and collaborating with a bunch of other artists. he aint dedicating alot of time on just 1 album. But my favorite one right now is probably young sicc. Oh yeah today i picked up some siccness.net cd's from the ups and all the cases were broken & the envelope looked like people had stepped on it a bunch of times & shit, did that happen in SD or what's up with that nemo? the kokane pt 2 cd case was fucked up!!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION HOMIE "WHO'S THE MOST KNOWN DAGO RAPPPER IN SD" WOULD BE LIL ROB,EVERYBODY KNOW'S WHO THAT FOOL IS. BUT I PERSONALLY BUMP YOUNG SICC MORE THEN ANYBODY ELSE,THE TRACKS THAT I HEARD HIM ON HE CAME WITH SOME HEAT.SHADOW IS ALRIGHT BUT I AGREE WITH MOST PEOPLE ON HERE THAT HE FELL OFF A LIL.

OH AND THE GROUP SOUTHPSYCHOCIDE THAT SOUTHSANDAGO POSTED, THEY GET PLAY IN MY RIDE CAUSE THEIR THE HOMIES! MR.COOX,BOOZER,YIKES AND MR.HEAT BE PUTTIN IT DOWN

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
lil rob the most known......

the best in my opinion right now is young sicc

lil al is coming up.....

Guzzle is coming up

shadow used to be the best but he's putting out so much shit now that it all sounds the same.... as is lil one.

shadows first cd "til i die" and lil ones cd "once in a decade"(i think) are two classics and must have cd's!!!!!!!!!!!

as for young noiz, he gets honorable mention as well just cause the spitz are on another level...

Feb 14, 2006
DAMN I NOTICED MOST PEOPLE HERE BUMPS YOUNG SICC I ONLY HAVE THE "BARRIO" SONG WITH SICK JACKEN AND THAT FOO GETS DOWN I GUESS I NEED TO CHECK HIS WHOLE ALBUM...I AGREE WITH CRIMINAL I ALSO LIKE THE NEW "LATIN RAP" COMMING OUTTA S.D. "GUZZLE,QUEENIE,KIKI ROMERO,DIDO BROWN,YOUNG SICC,S.A.D,(EVEN THOUGH HE'S FROM SANTA CRUZ HE STILL REPS BOTH) AND I STILL LIKE SHADOW'S NEW SHIT.. HIS ALL SPANISH ALBUM WAS DOPE AS FUCK...IMO