ROYALTY & BRITTANYA ON KDON(102.5) WEN. MORNING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
it wasnt scripted...just hella edited.... if u notice one second im sitting on the couch..next second im not... then they ask me like 2 different questions, and take the answer they want and cut it with the other question...crazy...but..it made for good drama

me & brit will air it all out on wensday

royal
you remember when me and sav played you those davey d beats at that nickatina picknick in the forest somewhere... cougnut was there.. and we were posted in black bmw... lol thats some shit Kdinero on Itunes I know u know what im talking bout mayne

Apr 13, 2007
Unfaithful HOES causing all kind of problems,
I love them tho, thats why i answer when they call me!

Royalty did his damn thing!
Arsen.... I been hella bizzy .. I got my spot out in mateo... hit me on my cell phone asap. i got this weds and thurs off... come to crib so we can record... and oh yeah I seen yall itunes boyyyyeeeee holla k dinero

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
NO ONE said anything like that?...

we said... THATS HIM....

YOUR NOT HIM....

so.. DO YOU!!!
and.."live YO muthafuckin life"...

If a guy wears pink does that make him gay?... NO...
If a guy goes on a show for F'n a fine ass hoe.. does that make him gay?.. NO..
If a guys watching TV.. with TONS of bitches and TITS everywhere.. and the only thing hes concerned with is ANOTHER GUYS CLOTHES AND HIS LIPS? is that gay? YES!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
maybe we should all dress up in pink turquoise and mauve to get pussy then?

never that.
Different stroke for different folks, I dunno the psychology of why folks wear what they wear and what color they choose to sport, I hear what you say but you went along the lines of questioning the mans manhood by his metro appearance and the obvious colors that caught your attention, I didnt dwell on those kind of things when I saw that piece of footage, I just saw the man Ive met a few times....

Anyone hear the interview? Radio station fuzzed out and was playing ksfm when I was out in the westbay....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean i understand siccness clowning but smashing brittanya then getting paid to talk about it on tv is hater proof. i dont care if son went on tv in a suit completely covered with pink feathers and a fuckin tropicana fruit collection hat.

he beat those and got paid to speak on it.

case closed

props where props is due

edit: i want to emphasize the point that he got paid

how many dudes in here can say they got paid to fuck a bitch

under 40 (some hands lower)

that wasnt ugly (more hands lower)

and talk about it on tv (all hands lower)

for a few racks...oh wait the hands are down..nevermind

ite den

edit x2: and the COLD PART ABOUT IT is the bitch didnt even pay him! the fuckin television company did for even knowing the bitch!

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Haha, Now dat chit was classic, Co-sign.:siccness:
i mean i understand siccness clowning but smashing brittanya then getting paid to talk about it on tv is hater proof. i dont care if son went on tv in a suit completely covered with pink feathers and a fuckin tropicana fruit collection hat.

he beat those and got paid to speak on it.

case closed

props where props is due

edit: i want to emphasize the point that he got paid

how many dudes in here can say they got paid to fuck a bitch

under 40 (some hands lower)

that wasnt ugly (more hands lower)

and talk about it on tv (all hands lower)

for a few racks...oh wait the hands are down..nevermind

ite den

edit x2: and the COLD PART ABOUT IT is the bitch didnt even pay him! the fuckin television company did for even knowing the bitch!

May 9, 2002
The funniest part about this is, if it werent someone that is respected by the Siccness, like Royalty clearly is, people on here would be flaming him (pun intended) to no end. "Look at that faggot wearing pink with the mohawk...what a cock lover!"

The Siccness: where hypocrites come to debate what is gay and what is not.
Yes, im quoting myself becuase its the truth. Next time someone unkown is in here wearing pink, think about this.

Apr 25, 2002
Drawmuah (sp?): Am I remembering wrong that you used to be on here at like 14yrs old rapping ? I'm glad someone brought up that it used to be your old name... I wouldn't have ever known who ROYAL was otherwise...