ROYALTY & BRITTANYA ON KDON(102.5) WEN. MORNING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
YO,

Brit and I will be going on kdon 102.5 on wensday morning at 8am... to air out the truth about what really went down at the vh1 set. so if u pushin the pedal to the job site at 8am, tune in...ill have video tape'd and will post it up incase yall miss it...

also tuesday...come party with brittanya & i..at sabor in san jose!

royal

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
it wasnt scripted...just hella edited.... if u notice one second im sitting on the couch..next second im not... then they ask me like 2 different questions, and take the answer they want and cut it with the other question...crazy...but..it made for good drama

me & brit will air it all out on wensday

royal

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Royalty,
May I ask why you pluck your eyebrows? I mean thats got to be the most homosexual act a man can perform...am I right? That and the pink coloring you seem to be so fond of makes me question things a little..Im not sayin your gay, I'm just sayin that your chosen "style" comes off as being metrosexual as hell and borderline homosexual.
Please do not rep the bay on TV, claim an area that would like to associate with someone that looks the way you do, because you "are sooooo not bay area" Musically you used to be talented, but I think whoever brainwashed you into this marketing scam really aught to be slapped with a old rubber boot...
i mean unless you really are just a homosexual then do ya thang...just dont make "them" think that "your" thang is "our" thang cause the bay dont get down like that homie

im not hatin on ya, im simply asking a serious question, why do you seem so damn feminized?

Feb 8, 2003
I saw that shit last night you looked like a straight up homo headbanger in the flourescent pink and your nickaloden tatoos. you got your card pulled by that blonde Heather bitch. Your ex bitch had more heart and thug in her then you. I cant call you royalty imma call you Rosey from here out

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
@mistah Drawmuh how much you get paid for that (ballpark figure). that shit was funny though. and i know brittanya wasent on there to fuckin date that guyliner wearin bret michaels. Brittanya is bad as fuck too, props on that

Nov 11, 2007
it wasnt scripted...just hella edited.... if u notice one second im sitting on the couch..next second im not... then they ask me like 2 different questions, and take the answer they want and cut it with the other question...crazy...but..it made for good drama

me & brit will air it all out on wensday

royal
DO YA THANG ROYALTY AINT NEVER HEARD YOUR MUSIC..BUT SHIT...YOU PIMPED VH1 OUT A BROAD PIMPIN...STAY UP!

GRUFF

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Please tell me why you chose to wear pink? ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO COME OFF AS A HOMOSEXUAL OR ARE YOU JUMPIN ON THE PINK BANDWAGON FROM 4 YEARS AGO?

Honestly your new image sucks man, you really seem like a total sell out for fame and some change man. Why do you sport pastel colors like its fuckin Easter all year round bro? Bythe way your domain name expired last month...

I guess you could argue that you gotta do whatever it takes to make it...and if your comfortable with baby blue and pink being your signature colors and being known as a dude that plucks his eyebrows for fame...well so be it, as long as your popular and famous right?

i just dont understand why anyone would cut their hair and eyebrows the way you do "to be cool and on tv"

maybe its a bad picture im lookin at ...but please tell me this homo doesnt have a pink tattoo too?

wow

G

Goodfella

damn...lol

you guys are going to fuck around and make him go emo on that ass...or maybe goth?

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
@DIRTEE NEEDLE

my nigga...your own signature ..is my answer to u.... check out your own sexuality before u question a mans apperance brah..im flattered u would take the time to study my looks like a female...u must have a lil sugar in ur tank... i was just on tv for bangin out a bad bitch, my sexualty aint in question.

@old boy...i got paid 2,500 to go on the show.

and getting my card pulled by heather was far from a fact .. please check the editing... but its all good..tv is tv.

BRITTANYA & MYSELF..will b clearing the air, on kdon..wensday morning.

STAY BLESSED YALL...
THANK U TO THOSE WHO ACCEPT IT FOR WHAT IT IS!..PUBLICITY.

-ROYAL

Feb 15, 2008
So you are okay with being known more for being on a dating reality tv show then your own music?

Who ever said all publicity is good publicity is bullshit only people who live by that slogan is somebody who is use to not having any publicity.

Dec 4, 2004
^ well someone could see him on the show and then check out his music and end up being a fan.....so he might not be on a reality show ever again but it could lead to new exposure if he segways it into his music.

not particularly a fan of Royalty myself but its a good move.