ROFL, last topic about the fag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
Im Calm, Im Not Tryna Come At You Sideways, But Stupid Question, Im Just Tryna Figure Shit Out...I Noticed He Posted The Vid And We Were Planning On Using My Youtube Account To Post It As A Reply To His Video

All Good Tho, Good Shit Bay2Mi

i wanna hear your intro, you two were going back and forth on some shit I know hurt his heart lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh and the Sicc is lagging because there hasn't been a proper roasting in months and HAD is not pleased with that.

All praise HAD!

I told everyone a week ago HAD needed a sacrifice to be pleased. Then came along Shy Baller as our sacrificial lamb. Since then the Sicc has been back on track again.

HAD is great, HAD is good!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Ill Do My Vid And Post It Up Soon As I Figure Out Whats Wrong With The Upload

Oct 3, 2006
lmao i guess nobody at rapgodfathers.com the forum where he says they are "cool as fuck" dont give a damn about his crying either.....

http://www.rapgodfathers.com/forum/rap-talk/765666-i-got-love-site-so.html

lol this dude stay gettin picked on...heres a comment posted on his profile in that forum

KillahKev90
01-06-2010 05:04 AM - permalink
KillahKev90
whats up bitch boy? u scared to get back at me on the threads

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
On Sum Real Shit Tho...Im Sure No One Would Have A Hard Time Gettin Along With This Guy If He Wasnt So Fuckin Fake...He Acts And Talks Mexican (And If Your One To Think He Walks Around All His Mexican Homies And Doesnt Say "Holmes" Or "Calles" Or Sumthing Chicano, Then Your Smokin Crack)...He Knows Hes Not Touchin Anyone In Underground Cali Rap, But Still Thinks Dr.Dre Is Gonna Come Knockin On His Door...The Same Door Facing His "Hood" In Eagle Rock...I Mean C'mon...Dude Talks A Gang Of Shit, And You Can See For Yourself By Way Of His Own Page, Full Of Shit Talkin To Annimean (I Should Add, Annimean Is A Better Rapper, And Ive NEVER HEARD HIS MUSIC) And Now You Can Add Siccness And Another Rap Forum To The List

So Fuck His Backwards Ass, He Had A Chance To Just Be Kool, Take A Lil Heat From The Sicc (Which We All Did, Fuck After 9/11 I Got Roasted) And Shit Would Have Been Gravy And Im Willin To Bet He Would Have Made Sum Kinda Progress In His Music Had He Stuck Around Here...But Thats What Happens When You Act Like Your Shit Doesnt Stink

Edit: Fuck Em! That Bitch

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
berner the only person i think that came up and held his ground after a ruthless siccness greeting
how? he just kept throwing weed and money at people till he got accepted, he still cants rap for shit, he is actually proof the game is dead, and is on some low budget carnival shit, when a talented artist like jacka, or messy, can be bought by some nerd.