ROFL, last topic about the fag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Someone should make a youtube clip of Ghost's song playing to a mix of all these photoshopped pictures and post it as a reply to that video.
that's a good idea! (i'm way too lazy for that though...

shit im down to do it when i get home, if im not too shitfaced as i am right now, just post everything that was photoshopped in this thread and the link to the song diss by ghost dance and ill get to it....

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
yeah there a few hoods in LA that are surenos that still wear red. culver city and a hood in compton.
weird.

shit im down to do it when i get home, if im not too shitfaced as i am right now, just post everything that was photoshopped in this thread and the link to the song diss by ghost dance and ill get to it....
that was the part i'm too lazy for, lol... making the video is easy; searching through the 20 threads of roasting to find all the pics... to much work.

but since shyballer says hes from varrio sur 13 a fake sureno hood he shouldnt be wearing red.
ha, okay. in that case, my incredulity still stands.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Was Gonna Get All The Pics And Make A Video, But I Cant Right Click And Save Pics For Sum Reason

When I Right Click, Nothin Happens, I Can Right Click Anywhere But On The Webpage, Its Weird

Anywho I Recorded An Intro Talkin Shit To Shy Baller, But I Guess That Wont be Needed Now That I Cant Fuckin Get The Pics

Unless Sumone Wants To Find Em And Email Em To Me

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Was Gonna Get All The Pics And Make A Video, But I Cant Right Click And Save Pics For Sum Reason

When I Right Click, Nothin Happens, I Can Right Click Anywhere But On The Webpage, Its Weird

Anywho I Recorded An Intro Talkin Shit To Shy Baller, But I Guess That Wont be Needed Now That I Cant Fuckin Get The Pics

Unless Sumone Wants To Find Em And Email Em To Me

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Ok I Fixed The Right Click

Someone Get His Picture Ive Gone Thru Like 20 Pages And Cant Find Shit

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
edit: wait i don't know where the other ones are. i think buried within like 4 different threads.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
you have to do it through the comments but it has to be your own video, someone reup it to a different account, and add armens intro.