rock the mic tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
hahah... thanks fellaz.. i was startin to worry.. jose i was makin sure u wasn't slippin ! haha..

& nick was smoked out.. no way.. i dont believe it!

Nov 14, 2002
I'm tryin' to get this girl I know to take me... She has the tickets but wants to take some asshole who she "loves" who happens to be 11 years older than her... Needless to say I'm like "You got Roc the Mic tickets? Take me". We'll see what happens.

If I go it's just to see 50, and if I go there's going to be a lot of Tech promo goin' on.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Re: Re: ...............................

techn9nehq said:

I think they could have gotten a better rapper for him to battle though.......hmmmm...........Grant Rice?

HE DEFEATED GRANT IN A BATTLE ALREADY ....FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND...
THATS WHAT FOLKS ARE TELLIN ME...

YEA....HE'S GOOD OR ATLEAST WAS THAT NIGHT...
BUT....I CAN IMAGINE ALL THESE CITIES BRINGIN SOME WHACK ASS PEOPLE .....TO THE big TOURNAMENT...

Aug 21, 2002
My nigga Shadow took a loss???

Damned... He's a cold freestyler in "my opinion!"

As far as Grant Freestyling, he's up there with some of the best. One night we were in the Ozarks and he was freestyling about whatever subject I said, and was hella funny and sick with it, and was on point, but if that was his specialty, then he'd be pretty insane..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Jose......SG told me Grant never really battled Mac.

It was on some shit like....Mac told Grant to spit some written shit and then Mac Lethal came back and hit Grant with one of his battle raps. None the less......they are probablly 2 of the best freestyle rappin muthafuckas in kansas city.

Nov 14, 2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

And aside from the fact that you went to school with Grant Rice, look at the kat with the flat top at the top of the bleachers!!

M

mizztech

50 cent sucks period...live or recorded...

Every one from roc-a-fella/murder inc/aftermath/ruff ryders etc; suck on stage...all they do is get about 80 of their favorite homies or their whole family up on stage and yell bullshit that aint in the songs...

example:g g g g gg g g g-unit...does 50 know whow fucking dumb he sounds? which brings me to Joe Budden his ass sound retarded too...j j j j j j jump offfff...plaaaaayuuuuuuuhhh...

my goodness...

its gettin too the point where no one can perform a good show live :(