rock the mic tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
how many people are going to the concert this sunday?and who are u looking forward to seeing?and i think it would be the shit if tech n9ne would be there and would perform:classic:

Jul 18, 2003
michampin said:
how many people are going to the concert this sunday?and who are u looking forward to seeing?and i think it would be the shit if tech n9ne would be there and would perform:classic:
I would go to see this concert when it comes to Denver, but I already saw 50cent in concert and he was WACK!!. They don't want tech9ne their b/c half the people would understand what tech9ne is all about. I saw Tech9ne 2 time in the last month and he blew my fucking mind. I would give 50cent a 4 out of 10, and give Tech 10 out of 10.

Jan 12, 2003
the worst concert i've seen in my entire life was Ja Rule!!! He came to Omaha about 2 years ago and it was the biggest fuckin waste of time. He doesnt even perform his shit, he says one or two lines then holds the mic up for the audience to rap the rest of the show. And his shit was only 1 hr 10 min or so. 50 cant be as bad as Ja was.

Nov 14, 2002
the worst concert i've seen in my entire life was Ja Rule!!! He came to Omaha about 2 years ago and it was the biggest fuckin waste of time. He doesnt even perform his shit, he says one or two lines then holds the mic up for the audience to rap the rest of the show. And his shit was only 1 hr 10 min or so. 50 cant be as bad as Ja was.
I'd rather sing along to a song myself than have 50 idiots runnin' around goin' "What? What? What? Everybody bounce!"

Oct 9, 2002
Just went to the one in STL last night.

Obie: sucked ass

Fabolous: sucked ass

Sean Paul: really really sucked ass....does anyone understand a fuckin word he says??

Snoop: was off the hizzle fa shizzle or somethin like that. Definately my fav of the night.

50 Cent: sounded like a retarded kid....anyone know if his tour bus is of the short yellow variety??

Jay Z: he was aight...not really a big fan...but when twista came out and did a verse it made it worthwhile.

All in all it was worth the money to see snoop and whatnot but everyone is right...if you are going to see 50 prepare for disappointment.

Peace

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Just Got Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Concert Was Off Tha Chain.......First Off Was Obie Trice He Played A Few Of His Songs , Then F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S. hit Tha Stage Started Gettin Tha Hoes Crunk, And After That Came Sean Paul Which Sucked Lol He For Tha Ladiez.....Next Up Was Snoop DOGG He Got Tha SHit Started Right!!!! Was Off Tha Chain He Even Confirmed About Tha Rumor About Him Stop Smoking Bud Well It Is Falseeee He Chief A Few Big Blunts Of That Cali Green On Stage Shit Was So Hype U Just Had To Be There.....He Performed All His Classic Shit And A Few Of His Up To Date Work....Hour And Half Later 50 Cent Came On And Just Murdered It All He Set Tha Place On Fire Mannnn And Sure Was Hot As Hell In That 100+ Degree Weather :dead: Last But Not Least Was Jay-Z He Ripped It Also With Suprise Guest Memphis Bleek, Freeway, And New Roc A Fellan Twista....Even Beyonce Made It Out To KC...Tha Show Was Classsic Shittt...If You Werent There You Missed It............
Oh Yea I Seen You Pete Dogge In Tha Black Shirt But Man The Crowd Stopped Me From Sayin WASSSUP It Was Jam Packed.....Im Off To Sleep Now Im Tired :dead:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
As far as a rap concert is concerned, that shit tonight gave you the most bang for your buck.

I think i was the only one at Verizon who was feeling Obie Trice's set....is it me or did he start early? I was with some stupid bitches that didnt want to go in til the line died down...:confused: and we got in later than expected.

anyway, we got in and found the rest of our people right as Obie hit the stage.

But like i said, I was feelin him. Then Fabolous was alright....Sean Paul was terrible, I can't stand him.

I expected the absolute worst from snoop, but was pleasently surprised. He did a good job of really gettin the crowd goin.....kinda funny to see him and Daz on stage together again.

What was that shit theywere sayin? "we smoke, we drink, we fuck"? He certainly played to the crowd. The whole "FUCK SUGE KNIGHT AND FUCK DEATH ROW" was a crowd pleaser. And having a live band just topped it off i think. Glad he did "Deep Cover" one of my favorite snoop songs.

50 was tight.....i've heard nothing but negative shit about his performance. But I wasn't let down at all. He could have talked about Eminem and Dre a little less, everyone i was with thought Eminem was going to make an appearance. I almost believed it myself when he did "patiently waiting". He had a nice set though. Really coming into his own as a showman. Cut out the 17 pauses between each song and do more than 1 verse from a song and he'll be cool.

Highlight of the night was seeing Beyonce in those tight ass shorts. She saved Jay-Z's set for sure......i thought that whole "tribute" to 2pac and biggie and others was wack. I mean no dissrespect to those who have passed, but when you have to stop your show for 10 mins to pay tribute to those who passed, you're sorry. And when every one forgot the words to mo money mo problems after 4 bars....that was pretty sad......i didnt know if i should laugh or not. And what did Jay say about Puffy after everyone stopped singing?

The Jam Master Jay and Aaliyah tributes were nice though. I just think the Pac/Biggie shit is played out.

Twista was a nice surprise too, I've decided that he needs to do entire shows of his own.

As a headliner Jay-Z definately didnt have the support from the crowd like he should have. I think he let Freeway and Memphis Bleek have the stage way too early and people got tired, cause thats when I noticed a lot of people starting to leave.....and you know peer pressure is a bitch so I followed about 10 mins after the initial rush of people headin for the gates.

All in all.....nice show.....I still dont know how I, being one of 3 people over 21 in our group of about 15, got conned into being a DD.....oh well fuck it, I saved probablly 75 bucks in trips to the beer stand.

oh yeah....gotta give a shout to Mac Lethal for tearing Shadow a new asshole on the local mc battle.

I'm not a big fan of Mac Lethal's shit, but he had that dudes number today. "you suck more dick than lil kim does"......classic.....but he really didnt win a contract with Roc-A-Fella did he? That would be sad.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Nick its....

SMOKE WEED/GET DRUNK/ AND FUCK......
smoke weed/ get drunk/ and fuck.....

everybody sing....lol

ay snoop did it proper...
the fresh muggy air went straight to weed smoke when snoop hit the stage ....atleast where i was standing (section 12)...

if you were in the grass...i feel sorry for ya...
the biggest fuckin crowd i've ever seen there...
people were passin out it was so hot in that bitch...

Beyonce....made that show worth while...
nough said about that ...with out it gettin x-rated

Mac lethal....damn...this dude lp's are whack to me..
but he ripped homeboy up there...
i mean ripped him bad..

NO NICK....he didnt win a contract...he won the right to go to newyork and battle everyone else that won from the other cities...

should be pretty tight for him...

Oct 9, 2002
The dude from st louis that won RIPPED the other guy. It was tight. It was a fat black dude and a white dude and the white dude killed him. Came out and said "HEY HEY HEY you got me battlin fat albert." Was some funny ass shit.

Peace

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
drdrew said:
nice guys.. luv to hear bout tight rap concerts.. & ALL DA WEEEEEED SMOKE>> NICE.. no one was blowin it themselves.. WHAT THE FUCK?

drew i thought you knew me better than to make this statement...
me and my bro blew a Zone...
shit had me on stuck for a min....
i was fucked up..

Dec 29, 2002
seeing tech n9ne in the crowd and talking to him was the shit and him telling me my niece sarah is gonna be on his next dvd from spiritfest was tight.but tech shouldve performed that wouldve been the shit

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Re: ...............................

JLMACN said:
Nick its....

SMOKE WEED/GET DRUNK/ AND FUCK......
smoke weed/ get drunk/ and fuck.....

everybody sing....lol
Thank you...i dont know how i forgot it.....he sang it for a good 5 mins straight. It definately got a little cloudy during snoops set.

JLMACN said:

NO NICK....he didnt win a contract...he won the right to go to newyork and battle everyone else that won from the other cities...

should be pretty tight for him...
Good luck to him I guess.......he's a pretty witty rapper....i'm not really feelin his albums either, but he seems to be a good battle rapper. I think they could have gotten a better rapper for him to battle though.......hmmmm...........Grant Rice?