rock the mic tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Every one from roc-a-fella/murder inc/aftermath/ruff ryders etc; suck on stage...all they do is get about 80 of their favorite homies or their whole family up on stage and yell bullshit that aint in the songs...
Hi, I'm Mzztechs' ass, and I'm talking!

I heard plenty of shit on 50, don't know much about Em, heard Ja rocked the shit out of NY a week ago (I've heard conflicting stories about Ja, so I don't know what to think because I haven't seen him myself), but I know FOR SURE, that the Ryders are straight.

Nobody can touch the Ruff Ryders, and I just wish they'd come with somethin' hard again and knock the shit out of Shady and Murder Inc all together. RR is my original group.. I loved that shit untill they came out with that wack RR disc. Might have been number 2 actually, lol. Once DMX came out with "And then there was X" it was all downhill...

"One more twenty bill
One more crappy disc
Gotta spend your dough
And find out it's all shit

One more twenty bill
One more crappy disc
Gotta spend your dough
And find out it's all shit"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizztech said:
50 cent sucks period...live or recorded...

Every one from roc-a-fella/murder inc/aftermath/ruff ryders etc; suck on stage...all they do is get about 80 of their favorite homies or their whole family up on stage and yell bullshit that aint in the songs...

i doubt you are speaking from experience......but if you are....you must have seen a bad show.....cause i think the most people on stage, with the exception of jay-z and his dancers and sean paul and his dancers, at the whole roc the mic show was maybe MAYBE 3 or 4. Obie had like 2 back ups, Fabolous had maybe 1 or 2, 50 had 2 or 3 and snoop had 2, plus don magic juan and the live band.

So what the fuck are you talking about? Don't believe everything you hear.

M

mizztech

Lol @ what the fuck are you talking about, excuse me...

im talkin bout 50 cent sucks period i dont like him, okay fine im a hater i know...too many people are on his dick though and i did actually go to two of his shows, luckily i didnt pay - thats the only reason my ass was there...and will go again :)