rock the bells....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
I-ROCC said:
ROCC THE BELLS IN DAGO WAS DIFFERENT FOR ME,BUT I ENJOYED MYSELF I FEEL U THO GAS..I WOULDA PASSED IF I HAD 2 PAY
word..it bein free allowed me to enjoy it more.

it was good overall. .the paid dues stage was worth the 10 dollar beers.
slug murs sage francis luckyiam brother ali mr lif all the living legends..
the crowd was into it for real.

cypress hill did all the shit youd expect like hits from the bong, dr greenthumb, insane in the membrane,etc.. kids were smokin big but i saw and smelled the most smoke when wu came on. ghostface and method man shined, them niggas energy made the show hype..raekwon looked like he enjoyed it.

that blackstar set was cool. mos def's set was looong he did a gang of random shit... talib was dope. did all his jams.

all the flicks i took i posted in my flickr www.flickr.com/synical

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
autistic said:
I think the only way Im a go is if I can get a ticket for joog price on that morning off Craigslist from some desperate ticket scalper. Most the rap shows I been to ain't been shit with a few exceptions. I seen Jay Z in Frisco like 5 years ago and that shit was incredible. Jay-Z sounds better live than he does on his songs.
Jay-z when he was at the shoreline? when he came out on the lowrider bike....I thought that performance was coo...until he let 50 muthafuckas on stage for noreason.....I mean 3 of them rapped, but the rest just stood there

anyways I got extra will call tickets to sell, meaning I don't have the hard copies but them shits are at the door....although we'd have to work something out cuz I wanna use that money to hit the cannabis club on howard & 4th before I go in

Aug 5, 2002
thankz for the info folkz!.....i'll be there saturday....i mostly want to see the ol skoolerz...p.e., cypress hill, epmd and of course the coup, so i guess i'll have to stick around for most of it.....my nephew paid for my ticket so i'll have some $'s to spend on a tee and some beer probably :knockout:

peace,
Dubl-Z

Apr 27, 2006
Dubl-Z said:
damn, this gonna be the shit mang!...i'm ol skool so shit to see epmd, p.e., cypress hill, etc. is gonna be tight az fuck!....i'll have to try and get pervved in the parking lot i guess...how's the security folkz?

peace,
Dubl-Z
unlike my brother, i plan on getting fucted up before, during and after the show, they dont call me St. Ides for nothing...get paid friday $$$

im a few years older than my brother so like him i plan on seeing the ol school line up and one of my favorite rock bands RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE...seen them when they were in oakland 1999...

late...

Mar 4, 2006
Defy said:
Jay-z when he was at the shoreline? when he came out on the lowrider bike....I thought that performance was coo...until he let 50 muthafuckas on stage for noreason.....I mean 3 of them rapped, but the rest just stood there
nah when he came to Frisco. I forget which venue it was I think it might have been the Wharfield really can't remember though. This is around the time he had the single out
"4Am and we stll in the club 430 and we sipping sum bub 5Am on our way to the house...." or something like that.
It was a sick ass performance. Beanie Siegel spit some hard ass freestyles too. Beans was rapping about scalping tickets for the show outside or some shit it was sick though becuz you could tell it was off the top of the head.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^oh, thats coo.....at the performance I went to beans & free were there too....Jay had some pyrotechnics when he first came out, but overall the show was kinda boring....we left before it was over cuz it was part of some festival and Jay was the headliner

Mar 4, 2006
^^ i think i know what show you're talking about. It was hella other acts too right like Talib and other performers. This bitch i was seeing at the time had bought tickets for us but I remember we got into a fucked up ass argument that morning and ended up not going and the tickets were wasted.
Never again will I fuck with an angry ass Nicoya bitch.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^yeah, I don't even remember who else was there.....but I remember me & the homie both wanted to see Jay, and after he came on and let half the population of nyc on stage we both turned to each other like "you ready to go?"