RIP CHRIS HENRY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Its easy to throw stones at people like we do no wrong.....And if he's talking about heaven and hell......"He has has done no wrong cast the first stone" There will be no one throwing....

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
let people hate, thats wack. BUT
as far as being a suicide.
I would almost bet that he DID say that shit. Gettin all crazy over his bitch and then did jump off the truck, but not to kill himself. He was trippin over his bitch. Kinda like McNairs bitch was trippin.
All I know is these dudes are dying over Bitches...PLenty of women out there who WONT fuck your shit up

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
thinking about it now, pretty sad considering he was changing his life around for the better...life is mysterious some times..

Feb 14, 2004
Seahawks fullback Owen Schmitt played with Henry for one year at West Virginia. Here was his reaction to Henry's death:

"It's just a shame that happened to him. Just a guy like that, he was definitely on the up because I know he had trouble when he was younger, but Chris is a great guy. Real soft-spoken. It's just a shame to lose a guy like that, you know? It's sad, and like T.J. said, it makes you really think twice about what we get to do as men who play a game and take full advantage. Hell, take full advantage of life. Not just this, just life in general."
-- Owen Schmitt, Seahawks fullback

Seahawks receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh was Henry's teammate for several years in Cincinnati. Here's what Houshmandzadeh said in reaction to Henry's passing:

"I have been on the phone a lot yesterday so I kind of knew what was going to happen, and it's unbelievable to me, man. It's like it's surreal almost. It's like you can't believe it. Did this really happen? I guy that had basically turned the corner in his life, and then this happened. It's almost like it's fake."
-- T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Seahawks receiver

Houshmandzadeh was also asked if he was close to Henry.

"I don't know how many people were really close to Slim," Houshmandzadeh said, using Henry's nickname. "I still talked to him. I talked to him after he broke his arm. He would just call me and ask me certain questions about certain things. Ask me what I thought, and I gave him my opinion. He would always say, though, 'T. I'm going to be a family like you.' "

And by all indications, Henry had changed the priorities in his life after earlier troubles that included a DUI and a citation for drinking with underage girls in a hotel room.

"Once he got released in April and nobody signed him," Houshmandzadeh said, "the Bengals re-signed him in August. I think that was the beginning of him realizing, 'I've got to change my life.' He did, and now this happens. It's crazy."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...chrishenrysformerteammatestalkabouthispa.html

Feb 8, 2003
Man after all the 2nd chances he was given, just as he was maturing & getting his life back together, he had to die at this point in time.

The "Lord" certainly does work in mysterious ways

RIP Chris.
I had this happen to a few personal people i know. they was in and out of jail then they finally got they shit together then died sudden before they could realize it. Its like god let them live long enough to improve then he took them away.

Life is unpredictable so its best to go against the grain and accomplish what you want on the unexpected time we live on.