RIP CHRIS HENRY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
woooah, looks like it may have been a suicide??

on ESPN they said a witness said that Henry said "If you take off, I'm going to jump off the truck and kill myself"

you never know, he may have actually just fallen off... but that's kinda crazy

May 13, 2002
dumb shit if it was a suicide, but either way dumb shit.

i know shit happens, but damn i aint jumpin on no truck an actin a fool an risking shit over some bullshit.

rip regardless.

Feb 14, 2004
Damn, look what this person wrote:

Why do people keep stating he was a father? He was a sperm donor that's it! He was not a real father! He was a crazed animal that love to screw his whore and have 3 kids out of wedlock. Now we as as a society get to pay for his poor choices in life by seeing his kids grow up into future drug users and abusers like his breeding father was. May he rot in hell with all his money that the NFL and stupid fans pay these idiot athletes! Oh maybe Tiger can follow him to hell! Or Kolbe? Or A-Rod? OR Let's throw in Clinton with that lovely group of honored pieces of @#$%!
Poster #478 in the comments for, "Emotional Bengals take Henry’s death hard", article.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...F?slug=ap-bengals-henryreax&prov=ap&type=lgns