RIP Al Davis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we're gonna meet the Pats in the playoffs in Foxborough... in the snow

Al Davis is gonna come back as a ghost, go down onto the field and knock the ball out of Tom Brady's hand during the 4th quarter... but this time it will be considered a fumble... we'll go on to win the Superbowl

Jan 4, 2003
we're gonna meet the Pats in the playoffs in Foxborough... in the snow

Al Davis is gonna come back as a ghost, go down onto the field and knock the ball out of Tom Brady's hand during the 4th quarter... but this time it will be considered a fumble... we'll go on to win the Superbowl
this

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
With all respect Al Davis was an OG AFL cat. I always appreciated that about him.

I heard on his Championship rings he had AFL put on them and I was always a huge fan of that. (never knew if it was true or not)

He obviously was a huge bump for his squad to go to the next level. As much as it sounds horrible, As a Chiefs Fan.......I loved having him a live. Now with him not there to control every single decision his team does, I do fear what the Raiders are going to be capable of now.

RIP Mr. Al Davis

Jun 1, 2002
Al Davis created the modern-day NFL. There is no one person who has had a bigger impact on the league, PERIOD.

First to hire Black and Mexican coaches. First to hire a woman President. Helped create the Vertical Passing game with Sid Gillman. Conceptualized Bump and Run coverage. The list goes on and on. Al took care of his players and former players. The man took loyalty to the next level but was always prepared to fight for his principals. Scout, Coach, GM, Commissioner, and Owner. No one even comes close.

RIP AL DAVIS. LEGENDS NEVER DIE.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
As long as the nfl is alive and well, then Al Davis lives on through it. Since he made it what it is today. Your tranny ass should be more appreciative to the man that got Debartolo to buy the niners. I swear, you're like a fuckin 90's baby. you should know better, since I'm pretty sure you aren't 13 years old.