Rick Ankiel is good for 30+ HR & .260 BA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
go learn some baseball then come back with your dodger insults.....learn the game..........YOU ARE A NONAME ROOKIE UNTIL YOU PROVE YOURSELF............do you comprehend simple english????

moron?? lol, ive never been called that on ANY baseball thread before, but go ahead. i might begin to worry about myself if people that know the game start saying those things to me......when its some1 like you i wont even sweat it.............
Uhhhh....youre a idiot, bro.

How you gonna be a "no-name" rookie...if you have been in the league since 1999??? He was in and out becuase of injury problems.

Sep 25, 2005
^^^ props on the home runs prediction...........but at least my average is close (thus far-i can still be proven wrong on that if he goes on a rampage)

Sep 25, 2005
Yep. I don't know how a guy who's been in the league for nearly ten years could be even considered a rookie, let alone a no-name rookie.
really he was in the league as a position player???????? NO. he was a pitcher and had to start all over again...........

Uhhhh....youre a idiot, bro.

How you gonna be a "no-name" rookie...if you have been in the league since 1999??? He was in and out becuase of injury problems.
he was in the "league" for a couple of years as a pitcher. he then disappeared and got PED'ed out and returned as a bottom level hitter........

he has made great strides getting back to the show. congrats to him.....but he is a rookie. playing OF and hitting is something new to him........i am glad to hear that he is doing good...........

too bad you guys arent smart enough to figure that out