Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
Shark4romda408 said:
If that were to be true I thiNk WOOD would have ju$t caught a flight to Brazil

lmfao

people have $ome BIG imagiNatioN$ N love to tell $torie$

aINT THAT THE TRUTH, lISTEN HERE HOMIES, IT DON MATTER HOW MUH MAN DIED ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT HE IS GONE SHOW LOVE DONT SPREAD RUMOURS GANGSTERS NEVER REST EVEN WHEN THEY ARE GONE, HE IS WALKIN THE STREETS OF EAST 18TH AND PROTECTING HIS SOLDIERS MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT WOOD

Jul 14, 2007
Thanks for all the great music, We will never forget you.

RE$T N' PEACE RYAN

To show my appreciation I made a Tribute page 4 Woodie on myspace shortly after his death.

Feel free to add me as a friend to help keep his name and music alive!

Nov 2, 2002
i just realized that HOGGLIFE never mentioned anything regarding Wood's death. I thought they were cool with eachother since they made that "matter of time" video together. Wonder what happened

Feb 3, 2006
Rusto said:
i just realized that HOGGLIFE never mentioned anything regarding Wood's death. I thought they were cool with eachother since they made that "matter of time" video together. Wonder what happened
THATZ WAT I WAZ THINKIN BAK WEN IT FIRST HAPPENED THERE WAZ NO R.I.P. ON THEIR MYSPACE OR NUN..THAT WAZ KINDA WIERD TO ME

Jul 17, 2007
I never met the dude but I loved his music.He was a hell of a producer & rapper.He will be missed.I just wished I could've seen him live..at least once.Oh well.BTW does anyone know what's happening to East Co. Co. Records & his music now that Woodie is dead? It'd suck if his music would die with him.Rest In Peace Woodie.Prayers to his familia.
HSxPeckerwood

Nov 2, 2002
HSxPeckerwood said:
I never met the dude but I loved his music.He was a hell of a producer & rapper.He will be missed.I just wished I could've seen him live..at least once.Oh well.BTW does anyone know what's happening to East Co. Co. Records & his music now that Woodie is dead? It'd suck if his music would die with him.Rest In Peace Woodie.Prayers to his familia.
HSxPeckerwood
it should be all good bro, dont worry

May 6, 2007
EvilsideLady4O8 said:
Not supporting any of them rumorz or nunna' that shit, but I heard 4rm a homeboy up in the Yoc that the day b4 Wood died, he killed a $crap & Wood was gunna have 2 spend LIFE in prison.. Think about it, would you rather spend the rest of your fuckin' life in prison or just end it & go 2 Heaven.. BUT I still don't kno shit about what happened but that's what I jus' heard.. Either way, rest in paradise homie. At least he kickin' it wit Blackbird now.
i know im a late on this post. but wasnt he on the run from the law?

Nov 28, 2006
I can't believe it, I haven't been on here in almost a year I come to see how things are going and I see this. I haven't heard about this from any other forums with underground music. You will be missed Woodie. R.I.P. homie. It's a damn shame. Reading over all of these posts left over the last few months, damn. I don't want to believe it. Damn, R.I.P. homie