Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
R.I.P Woodie
This is still strange to me tho..Everyone on here says woodie is gone n shit but i still dont believe it even his family and close ones say that also but yet i still cant face the fact that hes gone..i have seen no proof that he is gone or no anything relevant to his death...i no i shouldnt be makin shit up but i just dont think hes gone...this is a strage thing to happen to a good person r.i.p
Woodie

Apr 11, 2005
I'm going to college in anaheim right now so I dont get to go back home (Strafas in Tulare County) too often. I cant help but feel really homesick when I listen to his music. Its like I get flooded with memories. I would be lying if I ever said that i dont think about his music when I think of home.... Rest in Paradise....

Feb 23, 2004
R.I.P. WOODIE

still not a day goes by when i dont think of your music, its very saddening....we'll all see you again meantime imma have to try and keep crackin' some 40'z

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
We lost a good dude but thank the Lord that I was able to call him my friend while he was here! We never got to hook up and finally finish a track but just the fact that he appreciated my music as much as I did his is wonderful enough!

R.I.P. Brotha!
Matai

Feb 13, 2004
WAS LISTENING TO SOME N.E 6 TODAY THE RAP INDUSTRY REALLY LOST A TALENTED ARTIST. HE'S GONNA BE MISSED BY ME. HE WAS MY FAVORITE NORTENO RAPPER. R.I.P TO A BAY AREA LEGEND WOODIE WOOD.

May 1, 2002
damn!

man. i havent posted on here in years. ive been overseas in japan and i just found out today. met woodie years ago at a BBQ. he was a real ass dude. i just hope everybody in the yoc keeps it pushin.

R.I.P.