Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Its Really Fucking Gettin To Me That You People Are Starting To Gossip And Shit About His Passing, How Many Fucking Times Do Not Only His Fans But His Close Loved Ones Have To Say It, LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE. Ive Already Had To Shut A Few People Up That Have Made These False Statments, Lock This Thread If Need Be, Ban People Do What Has To Be Done, But Stop Fuckin Disrespecting These People Its Getting Old And Im Not Gonna Sit Here And Let Shit Like This Slide

And To The Person I Qouted...Mind Your Fucking Business Your In No Place To Say Sumthing You Know Nothin Of, So Miss All Of Us With That Bull Shit

Mar 11, 2007
1 Luv from tha 209

Damn, I ain't ever thought of comin' to di$ $ite in the pa$$ed, doin' my own thing $urviving, but Woodie bein' bumped in my whip all the fuckin time $ince 2000.. Woodie and 2pac throw it the fuck down when it comes to lyricz, and I could never get $ick of li$tening to theze ma$tamind$~

Woodie... R.I.P. homie.. my only regret, is never getting to meet the $olja that walked this earth, reppin' hiz Team and Town to the fulle$t..

But you changed my clique'$ life in a better direction, doin' our muzic thang now, and your pa$$ing makez me wanna $trive that much fucking harder for them to progre$$..

$moke a blunt wit Pac and Blackbird in paradi$e homie.. much love to hiz Fam, ECCR.. my condolencez for all the pain you are enduring..

Mar 8, 2007
Everyone needs to kick back, Ive said it before When the family is ready for everyone to know about what happened to wood we will know. And for the people on this shit who are righting that they know what happened and infact they dont is bull shit. Also it is fuckin dis respectful because the family dont want shit known and you are going againts woodie's families wishes to not let shit out right now. Just let it go be happy with the fact that Ryan is in paradise and away from this fucked up place.

Watch over us Homie
One day we will all meet again
Modesto california sends are love to the family
Kristi Green

Sep 23, 2006
its been over a week now and still cant believe it....

I just cant believe that woodie is really gone and that there is gonna be no more music from him, that is all I listen too ya I bump big tone and oso loc but woodie was on a whole diffrent level and I could relate to his lyrics
and when he rapped about demonz in his sleep, they way he talked to god and the government I know what he was saying 100%
I used to work for his uncle and he used to talk about him rapping so I had to give it a listen had that yoc influenced on fucking cassette lol the yoc will never be the same ....

R.I.P WOOD see you soon

Mar 9, 2007
WOODIE said:
CALL YOU? IT'S BEYOND WORDS....AND I WAS NEVER CONFUSED, YOU'RE JUST TOO GULLIBLE......YOU'RE A HORRIBLE LIAR, NOW LET'S SEE IF FROM HERE ON YOU CAN LEAVE OUR ISSUES IN REAL LIFE WHERE THEY BELONG
1 week before its death!:(

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
Haven't visited here in years but I was truly shocked and saddened when I heard this news. Woodie influenced a lot of my music.

RIP homie.

Mar 19, 2007
R.I.P. Woodie Wood......

There will never be another Woodie I grew up listening to his music. I got much love for his familia and his Homeboys. Woodie you are the best Norteno rapper ever Rest in Peace Your music will live on 4ever.....