Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
Dana Dane said:
Honestly, would it make one ounce of difference if you knew? I understand that people have a lot of questions in their minds, but how many times are people going to ask the question? Its pretty obvious that the answers aren't going to come right now. Please let the people who know mourn, and everything will come to light eventually.

I CO-SIGN THAT SHIT....IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILY OR A LOVED ONE, YALL WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT..HELLA PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, BUT PEOPLE ARE IN MOURNING RIGHT NOW AND THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED..

R.I.P FOLX!!

Mar 1, 2007
damn

this shit sucks its a sad day in north cal shit every soldier is either gettin locked up or dieing what tha fuck r.i.p. woodie u will be missed but in heaven smiling down on ur loved ones sorry bout friends n familys loss damn.

Mar 13, 2007
i think the goverment is trying to take all the rappers

thats why did not do anything about 2 pac or biggie

yun gun said something about he wodering if he should be
worried about his life with all that shit going around

he said something in his cd i try to lisen to it soon so if anyone know what his talking about pm me.

R.I.P WOODIE

it hurts to know what happend
i wish it could go all away
but in order to help the pain i think
people should know the real story

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/brentwood-ca/TV0MT5OSMIA9CU3GF

Mar 20, 2006
R_I_P_WOODIE said:
i think the goverment is trying to take all the rappers

thats why did not do anything about 2 pac or biggie

yun gun said something about he wodering if he should be
worried about his life with all that shit going around

he said something in his cd i try to lisen to it soon so if anyone know what his talking about pm me.

R.I.P WOODIE

it hurts to know what happend
i wish it could go all away
but in order to help the pain i think
people should know the real story

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/brentwood-ca/TV0MT5OSMIA9CU3GF

:rolleyes: all that link proved is that there's a place on tha net full of people more ignorant than our very own BART forum...don't bring that shit over here.

i guess these rumors really are gettin outta hand...

RIP wood...shit, its a week later & i'm still shocked bout this.

Nov 2, 2003
damn, just got back from vegas from spring break and i hear this terrible news. like most people have been saying, it kinda feels like a dream. darkroom, woodie & mac dre were the ones who turned me onto underground rap music and it just took off from there and i couldnt get enough of it. even in montana people know of woodie and got love for him and all my friends that hear me bumpin his music, they are all like damn who is that? and they all love his music also. wow, it just sucks to hear this news coming back from vacation. the first song i really felt him on was Dreaming a Life because he just came real on the track and just hearing his dreams made me feel him and thats what i loved about his lyrics and songs. he just talked about real stuff and non of the bullshit these main stream rappers rap about. at least he is in a better place now and with blackbird and his family. big respect to ya bro.
Rest~N~Peace Ryan "Woodie" Wood

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sorry but it isn't my place to disclose that information. I apologize but it is the general concensus of all friends and family at this time. I understand the "fans" side and the desire to want to know what happened... but you also have to understand that it is a very hard situation to deal with and everyone needs time to greive and be at peace with what happen.

Please respect that because one of Ryan's biggest pet peeves about the internet was everyone all up in his business and drama. Please just let things be and when the time comes, information may be given to clear things up.

NorKalStyLe said:
Can u answer the one question everyone here wants to know...what happened to woodie, how did he die, more than half the poeple here wnna know.

CHRONIKQUEEN

Urbanlife Music & Video Distribution
May 8, 2002
Hello!
How much have you raised thus far for the bench?
What's the total cost and/or the remaining amount needed to purchase it?

Rapbay.com would like to donate. We're also working with Shemp on a Rest In Peace Woodie image for T-shirts, with 100% of the profit going to Woodie's mother.
We would also like to help out on the bench though...
I can transfer funds in the account today.

Do you know where you plan to place the bench?
It would obviously need to be bolted down....and cleaned from time to time as some people are assholes.

side note: There could be a vigil or un-official tribute ceremony from his fans in the form of a gathering to unveil and place the bench.
just a thought, I know there will be no services...but I feel that there are a lot of fans that would like to show their love and respect. This could be an outlet.

you can hit me on email: [email protected]