RESPONSE TO THREAD "KIKI OF REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SAYING GOLDIE GOLD PUT HANDS ON HER"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Gold diggin on what? If I was with a nigga for his money it fa damn sho wouldnt be him or any Bay rapper for that matter. That nigga dont have more than me.
why was he good enough for you for 3 years but now he worthless and aint shit, and music is weak...........

you wasnt sayin that shit suckin his dick for 3 years........ just file your fucking report, lose in court and be banished from the game. you killin your career with this shit... what that is... i never heard of you til today...... and i aint fucking with you in the future. you went about this the wrong way.

dude made a drunkin mistake and you tryin to exploit my dude. get over yourself 1 time.

misskiki

Attention Whore
Oct 8, 2008
why was he good enough for you for 3 years but now he worthless and aint shit, and music is weak...........

you wasnt sayin that shit suckin his dick for 3 years........ just file your fucking report, lose in court and be banished from the game. you killin your career with this shit... what that is... i never heard of you til today...... and i aint fucking with you in the future. you went about this the wrong way.

dude made a drunkin mistake and you tryin to exploit my dude. get over yourself 1 time.
My report has been filed along with the pictures, hospital records, and charges. Him and his music didnt just become wack. I would let him know that his shit was weak, but because he was my man and music was his heart, I supported him regardless of what my opinion was.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
My report has been filed along with the pictures, hospital records, and charges. Him and his music didnt just become wack. I would let him know that his shit was weak, but because he was my man and music was his heart, I supported him regardless of what my opinion was.
after he bopped you in the face you really did have to wear your stunna shades at night huh?

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
goldy aint no super great rapper , but he's got some hits and his flow is nice . kiki was on a lame show 4 3-4 weeks and now will go back to slurpin sausage for her guoda

May 8, 2008
Regardless of how this gurl Kiki has portrayed herself, Men beating women is not the business. I know a lot of females that talk shit and deserve to get their ass whooped, but the shit still ain't cool. Kiki you probably shouldn't have brought this shit to Siccness because ignorant ass niggas like the ones you arguing with ain't got nothing better to do than call you a BITCH or a HOE. Handle shit like this behind closed doors and stop trying to air shit out. Just aint necessary.