RESPONSE TO THREAD "KIKI OF REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SAYING GOLDIE GOLD PUT HANDS ON HER"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
ive only read the first page of this thread,from what i see goldie's a bitch ass nigga man any nigga who whoops a females ass is a buster nigga if u gotta beat her u dont need her its that simple.when i was 9 or 10 years old my moms bf beat her ass i was too small to do anything about it after that we never seen dude my uncles still til this day will smoke that nigga man shit aint no joke imagine yo moms nigga getting punched screaming and there aint shit u can do imagine that for a second.i see some folks on here trying to clown cuz she posted that on here but hey alot of his fans are on the siccness this is the best place to expose a nigga with that type of behavior and some women deserve to get there ass beat sometimes some bitches steal money or fuck other friend but when a niggaz drunk and drugged up and just flashes that aint coo man a nigga will die real quick over some shit like that..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
so you tell me then- what justifies beating up a woman? And no I dont live in a fantasy world but sweetheart I most likely live in a world you WISH you could be apart of ; best believe that. And thats the LAST time I respond to your ignorant comments. I find that people who talk like you have A)never graduated high school 2) have never left the hood their whole damn life 3) have issues with their own masculinity. You can pick what category you belong in , Im done with you.
If anybody trys to harm your person in anyway, you get a pass to scatter there teeth all over the floor, go ahead and dont respond to me, its because you know your wrong, go crawl under the rock you came from.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
ok, if goldie did indead "beat her ass" then yeah he was wrong. but if there was drugs and alcohol being used and she jumped on dudes back and bit him.... come on, who in their right mind aint gonna sock someone man or women if they get bit? its natural reaction.

kiki where you hear about siccness.net and what made you just now join the forum? OH YEAH, TO AIR OUT DIRTY LAUNDRY, AND TO TRY AND CLAIM SOME FAME OFF A PERSON WHO HAS MORE THAN YOU HERE.

GET OVER IT.

Dec 6, 2005
ok, if goldie did indead "beat her ass" then yeah he was wrong. but if there was drugs and alcohol being used and she jumped on dudes back and bit him.... come on, who in their right mind aint gonna sock someone man or women if they get bit? its natural reaction.

kiki where you hear about siccness.net and what made you just now join the forum? OH YEAH, TO AIR OUT DIRTY LAUNDRY, AND TO TRY AND CLAIM SOME FAME OFF A PERSON WHO HAS MORE THAN YOU HERE.

GET OVER IT.
then sock them back if you really cant take the bite.. but Kiki claims more than that..thats a WHOLE lot to make up and if she did shoot she should be acting. A lot of folks come and just view this site but dont post. siccness is known on the westcoast

Dec 6, 2005
ive only read the first page of this thread,from what i see goldie's a bitch ass nigga man any nigga who whoops a females ass is a buster nigga if u gotta beat her u dont need her its that simple.when i was 9 or 10 years old my moms bf beat her ass i was too small to do anything about it after that we never seen dude my uncles still til this day will smoke that nigga man shit aint no joke imagine yo moms nigga getting punched screaming and there aint shit u can do imagine that for a second.i see some folks on here trying to clown cuz she posted that on here but hey alot of his fans are on the siccness this is the best place to expose a nigga with that type of behavior and some women deserve to get there ass beat sometimes some bitches steal money or fuck other friend but when a niggaz drunk and drugged up and just flashes that aint coo man a nigga will die real quick over some shit like that..
Thank you. I dont know man, my folks are from the third world and you dont even get a chance to get the police involved. Ive known a few to get dragged out of their house and hacked to death with a machete just over violating a woman.

misskiki

Attention Whore
Oct 8, 2008

GET OVER IT.
Im not just gonna attack a man for the simple fact I know that I cant win against a man. Before the altercation got physical, I asked Goldie to call him a ride to come get him from my house or go sleep in the car. I was in my son's room on the computer, not bothering his drunk ass and he came in there fucking with me talking shit about some MySpace bullshit. I never jumped on his back, the bite mark is on his left shoulder, not his back. He was bitten because I was trying to get this nigga off of me. If he would've stopped when I told him to and would've left my home, the police would've never been called, I would've just left his ass alone and that would've been the end of that. I couldnt get this drunk ass nigga up off of me no matter how much I begged him to stop, so I had to call somebody who I know would make his ass stop. None of you muthafuckas was there that night to witness what I went through. But if there's ever a time when your mother, sister, aunt, cousin, niece, or whoever is in this situtation, make sure you tell them NOT to call the police, and make sure you take the nigga that did it out for drinks and give him a pat on the back for beating their ass. FYI, Ive been knowing about siccness.net, I just never post comments. I just joined in October 2008. The reason why I started this thread was because of another thread someone else started in reference to this situation.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
You sorry ass nigga was you there? How you gone say I attacked him first? Like I said you ignorant nigga, the video was done days after, do you know what that mean? It means that none of the footage, not even of me talking to the officer was done that day. Watch the video again dumb fuck and you will hear a knock at the door and you will hear me say "who is it". Okay, you got it now, you understand. Know what the fuck your talking about. His bail was raised because the DA added 3 new charges you bitch. I see why y'all friends, you really are stupid, you bumping your gums and dont even know what the fuck you talking about. And nigga I would never in a million years hoe and fa damn sho not for Goldie. You're only right about 1 thing, I dont have fans, I have lots of supporters, over 12,000 of them just on myspace, compared to his little 5,000. Goldie is not more known than I am so capitalizing of him for fame is something that I dont need to do. No one knows who the hell The Federation is outside of California and Vegas. You go ahead and keep riding his dick and drinking his nut, your baby daddy will eventually be home
yea, you have no talent what so ever, you were on a fucking reality show fighting for a man, and the show only showed how ugly you are inside and out (from what ive read) every one says you got a temper and a drama queen. and how come you didnt mention dude said you introduced yourself as kia when you bought a 10 bag from him? lol

your a fucking joke, your life and career is a joke, you will never become famous so just give it up and go back to the streets and sell your body. trying to gain fame off someone else, what a bunch of shit

misskiki

Attention Whore
Oct 8, 2008
at least goldie is known 4 his music, yer known cuz ur a ho that got cut from a reality show. i neva heard of u til goldie allegedly beat yer ass so hes more famous than u.
You're obviously lying or dont have cable. This nigga cant even get a song in regular rotation, let alone played in another region. I was on a show thats seen all across the country that had 2.4 million viewers the night it premiered. That nigga dont even 2.4 million fans and the album sells reflect that.

misskiki

Attention Whore
Oct 8, 2008
yea, you have no talent what so ever, you were on a fucking reality show fighting for a man, and the show only showed how ugly you are inside and out (from what ive read) every one says you got a temper and a drama queen. and how come you didnt mention dude said you introduced yourself as kia when you bought a 10 bag from him? lol

your a fucking joke, your life and career is a joke, you will never become famous so just give it up and go back to the streets and sell your body. trying to gain fame off someone else, what a bunch of shit
I dont even smoke weed dumb ass, nor do I recall introducing myself to any nigga that was selling weed. I dont like smoke of any kind, I hate it and I dont allow it around me. Goldie's real hoe is the one being his biggest advocate a.k.a his baby daddy.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
You're obviously lying or dont have cable. This nigga cant even get a song in regular rotation, let alone played in another region. I was on a show thats seen all across the country that had 2.4 million viewers the night it premiered. That nigga dont even 2.4 million fans and the album sells reflect that.
wow your so talented.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
all of those 2.4 million people hate you and would never watch a show if u were the main star. federation had hyphy and stunna shades , fuckin white girls in wisconsin bump that shit u cunt

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
@kiki u can never win on this site,u proved,showed and exposed what u had to do let it die real niggaz on here know whats up just keep it moving ya know no need to respond to people who are disrespecting you..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You got your nerves when you dick riding another man. You probably about to try and do something just so you can be in jail with him so you can suck his dick.
You should know alot about sucking his dick, you bitter hater, Did goldie fuck you in the ass , dont lie.