Resident evil 5 9min of gameplay footage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
I been into RE since I was a little kid! My dad had the original for Playstation. It was the tall case one with the zombies face on it. That was the shit! Me n my dude would play that shit day n night, and wed do the same with every RE that followed. I cant wait til this RE comes out!

Apr 8, 2005
the best and scariest though has to go to resident evil 2. i just remember playing it and feeling so alone. just waiting for some shit to jump out. the licker or whatever the fuck, scared the absolute shit out of me. lol.

Sep 16, 2008
the best and scariest though has to go to resident evil 2. i just remember playing it and feeling so alone. just waiting for some shit to jump out. the licker or whatever the fuck, scared the absolute shit out of me. lol.
That was one of my favorites too! I think my accual favorite is either the remake of the original or RE 0. Probably the original remake. Has anyone seen the new animated RE movie, Degeneration? I thought it was pretty cool. Claire and Leon were the main characters. :siccness:

Apr 8, 2005
zero was on of the worste in my opinion. i liked the things you had to do, such as stop the train, but the boss;s were way to cheesy, and those little maggot things, lame. the remake was to 1 was tight as fuck though, hella creepy, easily the best graphics of any gamecube game

Sep 28, 2002
i hate the part in RE1 when you were walking in the red hall with the windows and the fucking dogs just come out of nowhere through the window... scared the shit out of me and still does even though iknow its coming

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
shit when I made this post I wasnt against the game I was just sayin I know why some people got mad! I got this on amazon pre-order! resident evil been my shit since part1 on ps1 and in part 4 there were killin spanish speakin people but you know they tryin to ban it already in certain countries just like ghost recon is banned in mexico....so get over these nuts bitches....

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
That's what happens in certain countries where the people have no rights.Just remember "If you look hard enough you'll always find what your looking for" The demo is cool even if ms corrupted it from my HDD.I just had to grab the torrent and burn to CDR Can't fuck with a disc MS

Apr 8, 2005
shit when I made this post I wasnt against the game I was just sayin I know why some people got mad! I got this on amazon pre-order! resident evil been my shit since part1 on ps1 and in part 4 there were killin spanish speakin people but you know they tryin to ban it already in certain countries just like ghost recon is banned in mexico....so get over these nuts bitches....
well outbreak you can play as a black guy, and all the zombies are white, and no one said a thing.

Mar 17, 2006
^^ Yeah, that game frustrated the living hell out of me. And wasn't there a RE game called "Umbrella Chronicles" or something?

Lightgun shooter on the Wii.

I should have it from Gamefly soon and will post my opinions here.

I pretty much live for Lightgun shooters, from Die Hard Trilogy on psx to Virtua Cops/Area 51 on the Saturn, Time Crisis on PSX/PS2, House of the Dead 2 on the Dreamcast, all them shits. I even liked Duck hunt on the NES lol.

I have like five different guns just for the PSX, since Namco always had proprietary guns and you needed the Capcom gun for everything else

You wanna know about lightgun shooters, I'm your man (though it's technically not a 'lightgun' on the Wii, or is it?).

STRATEGY

May 1, 2002
i didnt hear no one complainin when white ppl were gettin killed in the first games and no one complained when spanish ppl were gettin killed in part 4
This game looks sick i hope its as long as metal gear 4

Dec 7, 2005
i didnt hear no one complainin when white ppl were gettin killed in the first games and no one complained when spanish ppl were gettin killed in part 4
This game looks sick i hope its as long as metal gear 4
SPANISH ARE WHITE AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT KILLING WHITE PEOPLE. SURE WISH THEY WOULD THROW CHILDREN IN GAMES LIKE THIS AND GTA/SAINTS ROW

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Not too sure about this game, it looks good but I have a problem with it.. The latest RE game I played was Code Veronica X. Now this was still the old style RE with fixed camera angles and music which made it a more atmospheric survival horror. Since RE4 all I'm seeing is just another 3rd person shooter with zombies instead of men with guns. I'm sure it will be good but it just won't be the same RE it used to be...