Resident evil 5 9min of gameplay footage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i might borrow it. my friend has it and ive been asking him to let me borrow it for a while and a bunch of other games and the gamecube to play them on lol. is there any real difference in gc to ps2?
from the articals ive read, the GC has better game play value ( also allows more zombies (on screen) in the game)

Apr 8, 2005
can you explain? how is it longer?
if i remember right, there are parts of levels in the ps2 version that are not in the gc version. also, on the ps2 you get operation ada or some shit, where you play as ada and get too see what she was doing in between the cut scenes where you seen her. on the gc version, all you get to do with ada, is play one continuous level where you collect virus samples, and there is no tie to leon or the plot of the actual game.

anyone play the other resident evils? im going in order beating them, all i have left is the end of 3, and then i have to beat code veronica, then 5 when it comes out. its interesting to beat the old ones, gives you knew knowledge in the story

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
on the ps2 version of re4 you also get a new laser gun weapon and a new fit to unlock, also to thatguy theres resident evil zero witch is a prequel only on the gamecube and that wii resident evil that you need the zapper for,its hella different from all the others but its pretty fun

Apr 8, 2005
on the ps2 version of re4 you also get a new laser gun weapon and a new fit to unlock, also to thatguy theres resident evil zero witch is a prequel only on the gamecube and that wii resident evil that you need the zapper for,its hella different from all the others but its pretty fun
i already beat resident evil 0, i got all of them on gamecube. i beat the original resident evil 1 on ps1, then i beat the remake for gc, then moved on and beat 2 and almost finished with 3. i already beat 4 when it first came out like 10 times, that has to be the most replay able game ive ever owned. i tried my hand at outbreak, but that game is bootsy as fuck. and has nothing to do with any of the major characters, so i said fuck it. as for the one on wii, does it add to the story at all?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
its more arcadey than the others but you play as characters from all games,I've only played 4 and 1 so I dont know how new the situations you play are but I thought it was fun,its gotta be better than those outbreak games by default,that game just LOOKED gay

Jul 25, 2007
I loved RE4 and cant wait for RE5 but for some reason I miss the old type of RE games. 4 and 5 are more arcade. I liked the 1,2,3 and code veronica. These versions gave you chills while playing and even scared the shit outta you during times.

Apr 8, 2005
I loved RE4 and cant wait for RE5 but for some reason I miss the old type of RE games. 4 and 5 are more arcade. I liked the 1,2,3 and code veronica. These versions gave you chills while playing and even scared the shit outta you during times.
i agree, if they kept making re games in both formats id buy both for sure.

and outbreak was so fucking lame, you play as random ass people, and things that you are supposed to pick up dont flash, so you just run around tapping x all day, you cant really kill the zombies, you can knock them down, then they come back to life. you can use bats and metal bars, but they break in like 3 swings. alot of good ideas, but they just didnt pull it off at all

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the thing about scary games is you need to have limited control over situations for them to be scary,so when the game got good controls it took it down to creepy.the 1st game was scary cuz you walked like a tank and aimed ur gun like a retard,it's more fun with better controls just impossible to be as scary as it used 2 be

May 4, 2002
just remember they still have a few months to polish the game. shit RE4 was off the hook. my only problem was the ps2 controler didnt respond well, but it might have been bc the controler was from 2001/2002.

Apr 8, 2005
the thing about scary games is you need to have limited control over situations for them to be scary,so when the game got good controls it took it down to creepy.the 1st game was scary cuz you walked like a tank and aimed ur gun like a retard,it's more fun with better controls just impossible to be as scary as it used 2 be
lmfao at walk like a tank and aim like a retard. the only time you aimed horribly was when aiming up, lol, that shit looked hella funny

Sep 28, 2002
the aiming was bad the whole time not just when you aimed up and the camera angles were horrid half the time i couldnt see what i was shoot just in the direction of...