REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
it's funny how the end of those track names are tagged with nls and not thag........

not that he cares
Ya... are you implying that ThaG is stealing peoples work? When all he's doing is re-uping reqests (I dont know that for sure, im assuming your just re-uping)

And your location shouldn't read
"LAND OF DA A-1 DANK"
It should be
"LAND OF DA MOOSE"

just a FYI

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Ya... are you implying that ThaG is stealing peoples work? When all he's doing is re-uping reqests (I dont know that for sure, im assuming your just re-uping)

And your location shouldn't read
"LAND OF DA A-1 DANK"
It should be
"LAND OF DA MOOSE"

just a FYI
The truth is that that album in particular had not been uploaded before, however the fact that I have it means that many other people also do and since the person who ripped it must have also been the person who first started spreading it over the internet, and I had not removed the tag, which means that credit to the ripper is given, I don't see what he's complaining about

I can very easily rename the files and replace the file info and it will look like it is my rip, and he will never know it isn't, unless he has the original files to compare, but again, would this be better?

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay

Rich The Factor aka Freeway Rich "Big Thyme"
2002 Major Factor Records

1. You, ME and He [feat. Messy Marv, Big Boy]
2. Blasted
3. Major Factor/Stompin Ground [feat. Dutch, Frix-Shun]
4. Money [feat. Rush, Rappin Twan]
5. You Ain't In What I'm Into
6. Money Don't Spell Real Nigga [feat. San Quinn, Sliccs, Rush, Rappin Twan]
7. Real Big [feat. Rush]
8. Jealous Cats [feat. Rappin Twan]
9. 21 Inches [feat. Rush]
10. Fed
11. Million A Month [feat. Rush]
12. Representin'
13. You Can Try...

http://www.mediafire.com/?d0wicddojtm {192kbps}

dingled0rf? wtf dinglebitch,

you're a fucking chump homie, keep Canada out of your mouth.

Ya'll just posting other peoples rips because you ain't got none your selves that's all...

I don't really care... all of these rips are years and years old... I guess props to you ThaG for spreading the love !!

And of course I wouldnt say anything about a group rip, it's a group rip, they are already everywhere, why wouldn't they be here... still it ain't mine to post, so I'm not going to do it.

Props to everyone else who's VERY OBVIOUSLY posting their own shit, good work !!!! (Codeine, 209, and the list goes on !!)

Mar 2, 2005
dingled0rf? wtf dinglebitch,

you're a fucking chump homie, keep Canada out of your mouth.

Ya'll just posting other peoples rips because you ain't got none your selves that's all...

I don't really care... all of these rips are years and years old... I guess props to you ThaG for spreading the love !!

And of course I wouldnt say anything about a group rip, it's a group rip, they are already everywhere, why wouldn't they be here... still it ain't mine to post, so I'm not going to do it.
LOOOOL MistaSmokedTooMuch... I C u didnt change - same behaviour as the last years (Soulseek etc.)... C'mon...keep your rage out of of this - your stomach ulcer is waitin ^^ Though... its always funny to read your posts - so continue if u want. ;-) "Moooom, those guys are stealin my links, bring me my codeine...plzzzzz" :D DAMN I luv dis mp3 rap game...:classic:

P.S.: U kno me, neva take my words personally... ;-)