REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
This a perfect example of why some people are so wrong about posting stuff. If everybody behaved like them and kept their rare stuff for themselves, what we would end up with would be several people in the whole world having the tape/CD and nobody else being able to hear it.

Not everybody can pay $225 for a fucking tape that might be, might be not really worth listening. And even then, not everybody will have it because there aren't that many around.

In the end what suffers is the music itself because nobody hears it and that's what it is made for. You can keep your rare 10-copies-still-existing tape for as long as you want, but you're not doing it any service by doing so, and some people can't understand it

Jun 24, 2006
This a perfect example of why some people are so wrong about posting stuff. If everybody behaved like them and kept their rare stuff for themselves, what we would end up with would be several people in the whole world having the tape/CD and nobody else being able to hear it.

Not everybody can pay $225 for a fucking tape that might be, might be not really worth listening. And even then, not everybody will have it because there aren't that many around.

In the end what suffers is the music itself because nobody hears it and that's what it is made for. You can keep your rare 10-copies-still-existing tape for as long as you want, but you're not doing it any service by doing so, and some people can't understand it
True, but why give away what you pay so much for? just a question

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
True, but why give away what you pay so much for? just a question
Very good question and the answer is that it depends on why you bought it

If you bought it because you want to own the OG, then you're not losing anything by giving the music to others. You still have the OG for yourself

But if you bought it because you want to resell it at a higher price, or because you just want to be able to say "I have something you suckers don't", then your reasoning applies.

It all depends on what is of value for you. We all know that if it was for the music and it was freely available, nobody would pay any attention to most of the rare stuff, because the truth is that most of it sucks, and usually that's why it's rare; it is because of those rare jams you're hoping to find among the weak albums when you have listened so much to everything else, that you keep looking for those albums.

Most of the time, it is just because it is rare in OG that it is of any value. Then you can easily see which kind of motivation of the ones described above is in action...

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
It like asking, why buy a knock off LRG instead of the real thing

a rebuilt car or an original

nah mean

and i agree, music was put out at one time to get money (og albums), but that time's come and gone, now it's about gettin the word

Apr 25, 2007

buying a rare album is an investment. be about your $$$.

PS theres samples on the listing. it sounds super dope.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Tha G, why u re only postin those rare Covers then ? if u re all about the classics and only the good music....
also theres sum insane dope stuff which we all never heard about especially those first EPs of classic underground groups like P.L.U.T.O. or C.C.H. or whatever.fosure there are alot of wack things.
all of this would be so boring if we all spread the rare music and handle it like a bitch, all those hypes n stuff are makin this shit intresting !!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Tha G, why u re only postin those rare Covers then ? if u re all about the classics and only the good music....
also theres sum insane dope stuff which we all never heard about especially those first EPs of classic underground groups like P.L.U.T.O. or C.C.H. or whatever.fosure there are alot of wack things.
all of this would be so boring if we all spread the rare music and handle it like a bitch, all those hypes n stuff are makin this shit intresting !!
1. Every time somebody has asked me to upload something, I have done it (if I had the files available); I will not do it anymore though, at least not in a thread

2. I simply don't have the time to upload all of those albums

3. If I do it, I will only get some more hate

and yes, If I do it and everybody has them, I won't be able to trade for stuff I don't have, this is a factor; I don't like it for the reasons I described, but I can't do anything about it

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
i agree wit both of you honestly.. most shit that gets hyped that i finally drop the $ on ends up bein garbo... but if it wernt for the hype and differences in styles people like music would mean nothing. keep hyping all rare gems as far as im concerned i love the feeling of the search and eventually finding it... even if in the end the cd disapoints. just my 2 cents