Remember this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
The last two new years I have gone to the pieres with my ex-old lady and have run into MISSION enes and they were flamed up dickies, cortez's, pano's, and baby cuffs. all around my age. quien sabe. I also seen some hip hoped enes. they were they ones hitting me u about my fresno gora.

Nov 27, 2002
well to answer you q's when i say old 415 i mean cities that were once 415 now are 650 im an old 415er its crazy how as soon as people see 415 they think frisko which i got much luv 4 tha sco.
but even tha old days u seen homies like that?
well yeah vinn sum did, but mostly it was all ben's n dickies n cortez an all the rest of the stuff people have said on here.
i stay old skoo because all my knowledge n style comes from homies that are like 50's years old n older.
but yeah mostly areas in tha bay have become mostly in this new hip hop era,which i aint knockin but like a vete told me the old always repeats it self n what we think is new is just a re-run of tha old.
i remember one day i met up wit stranger in san jo an i was wearin tha cut off sweats n knee high socks n wife beater lol

Nov 27, 2002
one more thing
Vinn yeah u dont see many old skool homies no more,maybe thas because more then half are doin time or locked up for life.
an honestly an im not talkin down on people who say they are thugs or gangsters or cholos.
To me the real cholo era was 1960's - 1980's an as far as thugs n gangster i dont really consider myself any of those im just a Northern rida doin what i do for la causa n for mi raza an doin what i have to do for tha struggle of my people.but like i said i do not speak down on people who say they are any of those things,im just old skool raised an will stay old skool but always welcome to knowledge of these new days ahead of us.

Apr 6, 2004
i luv dickies, usally be sportin just a regualar azz button up shirt wit em.
but i sport skata shoesnow, i gots wide feet N they work kool. they gots some kool styles.
i'll sport a jersey now n then, either my Niners or Club America Arriba Aguilas!
Sometimes I'll sport a hip hop shirt like 2day by phat Farm or something but it gotz to be kool

Apr 6, 2004
I even had on hairnet when i showed up at wrk, iwrk at a office though so i ended up having to take it off.
I wuz all g'd up though wit my dickies n gangsta styled phat farm shirt my hair net N a black hat wit da Huelga bird hella huge on the fron in red wit Northern cali on da fron N a small version on da back

Nov 27, 2002
Vinn,
its all with change every year now seems things get different,i dont care how people dress if they a down soldier then koo dress how ever,its just u can tell these days some dont care bout the way they dress,but back in tha days everyone looked like the way they wore they clothes was they life,only time u seen homies lookin funky back in tha day was when they was goin 2 a rumble or 2 serve sum one ,cause i know we would get pissed if we fucked up or shoes or clothes lol plus back then girls liked when homies looked clean,not sayin people these days r dirty but yall get the point.

Nov 27, 2002
Oh but yeah 2 tha west bay for years is known 2 have the homies wit long hair n braids,thas why sumtimes when id take my 415 homies wit me 2 san jo the san jo homies would look at them funny.like san jo always had the hard core cholo look an the 415 had the hard core cholo look through clothes but a select few was sportin the bald heads

Oct 20, 2003
i seen hella homies who stay fitted ol skoo in the 415. i prefer it. i dont liek the whole sean johns fits or mot sweat suits type of shit. that shit is played and them chians and grills niggas be havin these days that kinda look dont attarct me. but ay fo each they own. it works on some ppl and the it doesnt for othas.
as for the bald heads ith tats.. yea i seen those but not many ppl do that now. not that ive seen.

AY I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUY'S DID THIS BEFORE BUT I USED TO....REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE WORE THOSE HATS THAT HAVE BUTTONS ON THE BACK. NOT FITTED. WELL REMEMBER WHEN YOU WAS COOL IF YOU WERE POSTIN ON THE BLOCK WITH YOUR HAT HANGIN FROM YOUR PANTS BELT LINK....IM'A FEEL HELLA DUMB IF IM THE ONLY ONE WHO DID THAT. :: LOL

Apr 25, 2002
RHINOX4$$$J said:
AY I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUY'S DID THIS BEFORE BUT I USED TO....REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE WORE THOSE HATS THAT HAVE BUTTONS ON THE BACK. NOT FITTED. WELL REMEMBER WHEN YOU WAS COOL IF YOU WERE POSTIN ON THE BLOCK WITH YOUR HAT HANGIN FROM YOUR PANTS BELT LINK....IM'A FEEL HELLA DUMB IF IM THE ONLY ONE WHO DID THAT. :: LOL

HAHA HELL NAW MAYNE I WAS DOIN THAT AND IMA BE REAL I WAS POSTED DOWNTOWN A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WITH MY VP-47 NAVY CAP(ITS MY POPS) HANGIN FROM MY BELT LOOP ON MY DICKIES...HOGGIN IT!!!