Remember this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
three flowers damnnnnnn if i still had hair i'd b usin that shit... how bout them razors u could fold em in n out, n switchblade knives... them shits were dope. n switchblade combs, lolllll them were tha shits. n wen tha parks were open at all times, not dusk til dawn wen tha rollers didnt trip so hard, and cassette players

May 2, 2002
TOO BAD A THREAD LIKE THIS HAS TO BE "REMEMBER" POST.....ONLY A FEW HOMEBOYS STILL HOLDIN THE STYLE DOWN. NOW N DAYZ EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE CHICANO PUFF DADDY'S....

I REMEMBER WHEN YOUR HAT WAS STR8 FORWARD EITHER PULLED REAL LOW OR THE BILL FLIPPED UP...NOW THEY OVER DUE RAGS AND TILTED TO THE SIDE. IF A VATO HAD A CHAIN IT WAS REGULAR SIZED AND USUALLY HAD JESUS ON THE CROSS HANGIN FROM IT....NOW THE CHAINS ARE 10 FEET LONG AND PEOPLE HANGIN GOLD PLATED CINDER BLOCKS FROM EM. WHATEVER PANTS YOU HAD WERE CREASED AND BABY CUFFED AND FIT TO WHERE YOU ONLY SEEN THE TIP OF THE CORTEZ SHOE....NOW YOU GOT ROCA WEAR SWEAT PANTS WITH ONE OF THE LEGS PULLED UP TO THE KNEE...I MEAN SHIT THE HOMIES USE TO SPORT THERMALS UNDER THEIR T SHIRTS YALL REMEMBER THAT? DON'T SEE THAT SHIT NO MORE...USE TO HAVE THE BENZ CUT OFFS WITH THE SOCKS PULLED UP TO THE KNEE...

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS...THE CLOTHES DON'T DETERMIN IF YOU RIDER OR NOT....I JUST MISS THE OLD SCHOOL CHOLO STYLE. I'M STILL KEEPIN IT THAT WAY!

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
ya'll remembe tha gorilla cut ben davis... i actually found a pair at lucky 5 in antioch... im rockin them these days, n tha thermal under tha shirt... shit wen it was cold a lil while ago, u seen me rockin tha thermal... n bruce lee's... those are tha shit!

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Ya, I use to kick it with alot of black folx back in the day and me and my mexican homie's always had the house shoes cut off dickies with sox pulled up when we'd kick in front of our complex and after a while you'd see all these black dudes on our block with there sox pulled up in some cut offs.... it was funny cuz alot of the black dood's from other naborhoods use to try to clown callin em blaxicans.
you can still catch me sportin them...
but we used to cut our levi khaki's never was a big fan of dickie's...hittin up marshalls, ross and burlington coat factory for the cheap levi khaki's

Aug 6, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
i remembre when the homies would get out of jail and they'd have the crosses made out of plastic baggies
do you mean the ones made out of the cigarette cartons? I used to make picture frames out of cigarette cartons LOL.