Remember the Super Sonics?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2009
i'm one of the biggest shawn kemp fans out there, and i highly doubt he'll be going into the hall of fame.
fuck man i wish you weren't right about this...i used to keep track of his stats every game, hoping he would rack up 20 points and 10 rebounds a game lol

have you ever seen that nba jams music video vhs i think vol. 3, where it had a dope ass shawn kemp video of his most sick ass dunks, u gotta see that shit

May 15, 2009
can't see but is that it^^^^^^ pearl jam right?

that cat is vicious, you seen that one dunk he did on cliff robinson from the blazers..or that one he did on the timberwolves, where he goes baseline, turns and throws it down nasty like...fuckin' kemp man ain't nobody had style like him

Feb 14, 2004
can't see but is that it^^^^^^ pearl jam right?

that cat is vicious, you seen that one dunk he did on cliff robinson from the blazers..or that one he did on the timberwolves, where he goes baseline, turns and throws it down nasty like...fuckin' kemp man ain't nobody had style like him
Nah that wasn't the Perl Jam one, but this one is:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i think he would've had a legitimate shot to be a hall of fame player if he didn't fall off so bad after leaving the cavaliers...

during his tenure as a sonic and cavalier, it seemed that he averaged almost 20 pts/10 rebounds per game in those 10 years.

he didn't do much with the blazers or magic, and his production fell to around 6 pts/4 rebounds a game in three years.

Feb 14, 2004
Legislators miss the Sonics, want NBA team for Seattle area

A group of Washington state legislators who want to see a National Basketball Association team return to the Puget Sound area met for the first time this week.

Calling themselves the Seattle SuperSonics Taskforce, legislators from both parties are meeting and planning to see if building a new arena for an NBA team, which would also accommodate a National Hockey League National Hockey League team, is economically feasible.

State Rep. Mike Hope, a task force member and a Republican from Lake Stevens, believes it is feasible.

The SuperSonics, who left Seattle three years ago, annually pumped in $100 million into state coffers, Hope said.

Hope said there’s renewed interest at the state Legislature in building a new arena in the Puget Sound area because many legislators, including himself, were not in office when the SuperSonics’ ownership team couldn’t reach a deal with the state for a new arena several years ago.

But the gigantic problem facing legislators is that most residents don’t want to see taxpayer money paying for a new NBA/NHL arena, so private investment is important, Hope said.

“I’m hoping potential investors see” the attitude among new legislators regarding a new arena, Hope said.

The SuperSonics Taskforce will meet again in August.

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2011/07/13/legislators-miss-the-sonics-want-nba.html