Redrum Livin the life of a hustla You know you want it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Well it is a cd-r but the actual cd is professionally done. That's how it came out with the tape. It's th OG my man they may have gotten repressed at a later date.

You have any pics of that one your talkin about ?

Ohhhh I have funk mobb don't fake the funk if you need it

Apr 17, 2007
man didx suppose to be og and da seller bought it directly from a music store in sacramento so if its the OG you are selling , so the seller rgtabion84 is a bootlegger , add him along with nine172 , alka999 , torde, t-pup ... shit this list goes on and on

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes the CDr one is the real old first pressed release, even if they quality is lower.in around 2005 they decided to pro-press it.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
who re you ? i saw your first 10 posts and 9 out of 10 were a bit too critical in my opinion.
if you got any questions regarding my Answer to this thread then just ask em ! dont come along with childish answers like this because this is unprofessional.

Apr 17, 2007
yes the CDr one is the real old first pressed release, even if they quality is lower.in around 2005 they decided to pro-press it.
childish answer lol its professional to repress ? fake didx ring on dat , if you dont know shit why do you say they pro-press in 05 , just say nothing if you dont know what really happened , who repressed dat redrum cd cuz if redrum himself officially re-released it in 05 it wont have fake DIDX ring code on dat

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
first of all calm down , no need to argue now.
okay please explain what you mean by a Fake DIDX pressing code ? only thang i know is that the coloured CD-r release was already the talk in around year 2000 when i came to this internet indie rap scene.im 99% sure this came out first , many people here might think like me.
the other release poped up in around 2005-2006.Calstate came with those Redrum cds.i dunno what he or Redrum exactly did with this release, but it seems to be a later re-release.and if you mean by "Fake DIDX" code those bootleggs from those french sellers which were made in china, then let me know
okay

Apr 17, 2007
first of all calm down , no need to argue now.
okay please explain what you mean by a Fake DIDX pressing code ? only thang i know is that the coloured CD-r release was already the talk in around year 2000 when i came to this internet indie rap scene.im 99% sure this came out first , many people here might think like me.
the other release poped up in around 2005-2006.Calstate came with those Redrum cds.i dunno what he or Redrum exactly did with this release, but it seems to be a later re-release.and if you mean by "Fake DIDX" code those bootleggs from those french sellers which were made in china, then let me know
okay
its not the typical DIDX ring , its has DIDX on small letters rgtabion84 sold 4 of it for 30 bucks "he wrote on his auction DIDX Pressed CD bought it from a sound shop located in sac " rgtabion84 sold dat lately 2010 b4 calstate i dunno if rgtabion84 sold dat for calstate but it was a cheap bootlegg with fake DIDX

May 22, 2002
I don't know what's up with rgtabion84. but calstate is selling those homemade represses, he just ripped the tape and put some wired audio filters on it. the sound quality is totally fucked up.

Jan 6, 2003
A few other cats on this board have been selling that black and white version too the last few years. I got it from one on this board and it looks like a real CD with real printed covers. I've always thought that it was an official re-release and not no bootleg since the cover art has been modified compared to the OG CDR "red" version (colors, adding of "rapamerica distribution" and other logos etc).
This is the other one: http://cgi.ebay.com/REDRUM-LIVIN-DA...260721753283?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3cb43a3cc3