"RED RINGS OF DEATH SOLVED"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
My shit had a red ring last night when I brought it to the homie's house, but I plugged it in at home this morning and the shit was working.....hella odd......I'm bout to try it again.....but first.....

TIME TO SMOKE HASH!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
this is bullshit. I don't understand how it can break this quick. I also don't understand why they can't get people who have listening comprehension skills on their customer "support" hotline. their website is a complete failure, I can't repair my console without registering it and I can't register it on the website due to microsoft doing everything in it's power to stay as incompatible with mac as possible. yesterday their systems were down due to an "update" so I couldn't register or submit the repair request. today I got thru, but they fucked up my name on the e-mail they sent as well as they didn't have my serial number. also when I tried to print the label I can't access it from the website, it says my "Zip / Postal Code does not match Service Request Number". I called xbox again and they said their website is down and to try again tomorrow. :ermm:

Apr 13, 2006
my shit got the red lights bout a week and a half ago so i called xbox the next day to ship it out and they told me to try out the troubleshoot so i connected it again and it worked so i hung up on the indian lady

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
So on saturday they said everything was down, call back tomorrow.

On sunday they took my info and gave me a service request number. That number didn't correspond with the printable label that I was supposed to get, so when I called back they told me it was an error and to call back the next day.

On monday their service website was down so I wasn't even able to attempt to try to enter the info on the site, so I had them ship the box to me.

It's fucking stupid tho. They wouldn't fax it to me or e-mail it to me or do fucking ANYTHING. and their stupid ass phone answering system tells you to visit their stupid ass website for 5 stupid ass minutes before it even gives you the option to do anything (like ask for an agent) which then lets you know that you can go onto the stupid ass website again. Then you get Ms Sri Lanka 1983 talking to you like you're a fucking idiot and not answering questions with any thought because thought isn't on the cue cards that they're reading.

I used to hate microsoft. Now that I got an xbox my hatred has grown exponentially :angry:

My stupid ass box better arrive tomorrow or I'm gonna cuss out at least 3 indian bitches tomorrow.

Feb 14, 2004
^my kinda indians or them other one's???? :classic:

well i bought a new 360 couple days ago. i wonder how long it will last until i get the red rings. i'll be buying a ps2 in a couple days probably, since the price went down to 99.99

Sep 1, 2003
i got e73 an fixed it

if it fucks up again im gonna buy a new one an swap the guts an return the faulty ass one

fuck a rrod and ms...i hope the new jasper 360s are good but i doubt that shit