REAL NEW ORLEANS RAP TALK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2006
I was wondering if anyone had any info on either Sircle Of Sin, Unspoken Vandals or Young Gangstas.... I downloaded their albums (S.O.S. .... When It Rain it pours...and premeditated gangsterism) and was just looking for some info on them.....

Jun 26, 2005
Young Gangstas are Sircle Of Sin affiliated, or they might even be apart of them, i don't know. i think there's only 3 Sircle Of Sin affiliated cds:

Sircle Of Sin (1996)
Young Gangstas - Premeditated Gangsterism (1995)
B-Lo & Daganksta - A Mil & Stackin (donno the year)

i think Unspoken Vandals came out in 97, maybe 96.

Jan 10, 2006
B-Lo & Da Ganksta aint affiliated with those. B-Lo is later known as Beelow from Baton Rouge (Ballin 4 Billions, Ballaholic etc).
Young Gangstas i think is affiliated with Mr Sleep...

Jun 26, 2005
Lokee504 said:
B-Lo & Da Ganksta aint affiliated with those. B-Lo is later known as Beelow from Baton Rouge (Ballin 4 Billions, Ballaholic etc).
Young Gangstas i think is affiliated with Mr Sleep...
i didn't know about that B-Lo. i thought they were from new orleans.

but that Young Gangstas is Sircle Of Sin related. i can't remember who was talkin about it on here, but there's a sign that Sircle Of Sin uses and its on the Young Gangstas cd.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Untouchable211 said:
i didn't know about that B-Lo. i thought they were from new orleans.

but that Young Gangstas is Sircle Of Sin related. i can't remember who was talkin about it on here, but there's a sign that Sircle Of Sin uses and its on the Young Gangstas cd.

Young Gangstas are K-Syco (R.I.P.) & Ghetto Red and they're in Sircle Of Sin.

@ Lokee are you sure about B-Lo being Beelow? i never peeped the album or anything just never heard that.

Jan 10, 2006
2 Naner - yeah, fo sue.. I know about that album cause I got that. It's the same dude and that album was released on Ballin Records - later known as Ballin Music Group , a label of Beelow.... Da Ganksta is a girl who turned into gospel singer later... But that album (A Mil & Stackin) is a classic... Got very tight track with Legend Man

Oct 15, 2004
ANY OF YA'LL HEARD THE 310 CONNECTION CATEGORY 5 VOL 1. THATS SHIT IS HARD AS HELL.ALSO INSIDE THE COVER IT SAY LOOK OUT FOR CHAOS & CONFUSION AND FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. DO YA'LL NO IF THEY EVER DROPPED CUZZ THEY ON THAT 310 CONNECTION...THAT SHIT IS COLD BOY I'M TELLIN U.

Sep 17, 2005
Does anyone know about the Fire On The Bayou album? Its got Swamp Click and Skull Duggery on it. It dropped in '98. The artist thats on there the most is named Big Rampp I dont know if FOB was a group or just a label though.

Jun 26, 2005
Sentenced said:
naw that's a different Ghetto Red. He used to be down with Tommy Wrights Ten Wanted Men group if I remember correctly. There's also one from San Jose.
there was no one in Tommy Wright III's click or Ten Wanted Men named Ghetto Red, unless he changed his name.