REAL NEW ORLEANS RAP TALK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
I think that we all 504 rap headz (Untouchable Cartel, Naner, Dober etc) should talk in one thread about all that N.O. shit.

BTW I gotta say that LOG strikes back with anotha album Green Boyz vol.2 - Mo Money.
If somebody got that please post tracklist for that shit...

Jun 26, 2005
what happened to that Burn Unit you were tellin us about, with II Loaded, L.O.G., etc.? i would love that. and also that new Lokee?

i wonder how many new orleans rappers passed away in the hurricane.

Jan 10, 2006
You can peep sone DIG's shit on Jump Out Boyz' album. Also I heard his last song was In Da Club or somethin like dat. About Burn Unit - they never gonna release somethin cause Danger Zone fell off. Also I was told that Lokee is thuggin & druggin. Probably he will never come back...
Also I'd like to know Is there on earth at least one copy of Jr mack album...
Found out one track by Pimptatios (Tim Smooth + Jr mack) - very tight shit...

May 15, 2002
Since we got some more people in here from the city, now I can probably get my question answered. Who was the person that made the song in the beginning of New Orleans Exposed? The dude start off talkin, then the hook goes...."It goes down in my city."

Jun 26, 2005
Young Cutthroat said:
Since we got some more people in here from the city, now I can probably get my question answered. Who was the person that made the song in the beginning of New Orleans Exposed? The dude start off talkin, then the hook goes...."It goes down in my city."
i was wonderin the same thing

Jan 10, 2006
That song by Jr MAck & Tim SMooth as a group Pimptations is off compilation T Nasty Records - Jackin Music or somethin like dat....

Jun 26, 2005
Lokee504 said:
That song by Jr MAck & Tim SMooth as a group Pimptations is off compilation T Nasty Records - Jackin Music or somethin like dat....
i've heard of that Jackin Music comp. i think there's a G-Slimm or Rated X track on there thats not on their albums.

anyone know if Everloaded Posse released a tape?

also, does anyone on here even know ANYONE with an OG of B-32 & DJ Crack Out "I Need A Bag Of Dope". i think that is THE rarest New Orleans release ever, theres nothin more rare than that.

Jun 26, 2005
just got the tracklist for that "Jackin Music" compilation.

1.Playya 1000 - Intro
2.Off Top - Fast Forward
3.12 A Klok - Aint No Soulja
4.AC Chill - Dont Give A Fuck
5.Log F., The Connivers - Tell Me
6.Big Bur-na - It's So Hard
7.Rated X - What's Going On
8.Tha Tree - Comin Out
9.Playya 1000 - In My Pockets
10.The Pimptations - Value
11.12 A Klok - Niggas Aint Real
12.Rhyme Felion - Land Of The Elite
13.Just Will - I Just Died
14.Unknown Artist - RIP
15.Playya 1000 - Outro

this is a pretty random compilation, got some N.O., Texas, Tulsa, and some other stuff i've never heard of.

Jan 10, 2006
I got that Compilation. It was released by Trevor (u might know him).
As for me I think rarest shit is Jr Mack.... At least I can get B-32 on CD-R... But nobody even heard of Jr Mack album.....

These rare trackz by G-Slimm & Rated X are on underground N.O. cd called RIP G-Slimm, there's also remix of J-Dawg - Stuck In Misery...

Holla'

PS DO u need them covers of Fila Phil - Kickin In Doors & some others never released albumz...

DBM

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
Lokee504 said:
These rare trackz by G-Slimm & Rated X are on underground N.O. cd called RIP G-Slimm, there's also remix of J-Dawg - Stuck In Misery...
This album is tight as hell, although it's a bit short, like an EP... i saw it in a japanese online cd store for like 50-60 $