real deal on Three 6 mafia?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Al do his own thing. If anything Threes Six sample his shit. And btw I thought Al originally wrote that HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP song.
All the other tracks done by the character DJay (performed by Terrence Howard) is Al Kapone tracks like Whoop That Trick,and Hustle & Flow It Ain't Over which was performed in the movie.

Its Hard Out Here For A Pimp was made by DJ Paul,Juicy J,and Frayser Boy.

Feb 23, 2003
spv said:
Which song? because I can't think of a single one.
So at this point your mistaken...
GIMME HEAD TILL I'M DEAD FROM JUICY'S ALBUM BUT YET THAT SHIT IS ON 40'S NEW ALBUM.... AL KAPONE'S ALBUM GOING ALL OUT HAD HELLA 3-6 SAMPLES IN THERE..

Feb 14, 2004
just got done listening to that goin all out by al kapone and ain't really heard a 3-6 sample. closest thing i came across is on the song "work it baby" at the beginnin of the song, sound like what they used on chicken head song. thats about all i found. all i did was skim thru tho, i aint listened to each song all the way thru. so might be somethin in middle of the song. im not sure.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Justin said:
GIMME HEAD TILL I'M DEAD FROM JUICY'S ALBUM BUT YET THAT SHIT IS ON 40'S NEW ALBUM.... AL KAPONE'S ALBUM GOING ALL OUT HAD HELLA 3-6 SAMPLES IN THERE..
Umm no...
The samples would be DJ Spanish Fly and DJ Jimi....
What you think DJ Paul created that shit?...pfff...
Alright alright alright that part

Here is the DJ Jimi track

Code:
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V1AUCM5O8UED2DJ0LMBGJXYX4

So think again al kapone didn't take shit from 3-6...

Feb 14, 2004
just so we're straight i ain't said al sampled shit from 3-6, just sayin i heard the same two samples from each of em'. i dont know if that was directed towards me or justin, but im just sayin anyway.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
No I'm talking to Justin who is so sure of Al Kapone sampling 3-6 ...yet I can't think of a single track...

Anyways that Work It Baby track has a sample of DJ Jimi
3-6 has sampled the shit out of this track
and within that dj jimi track is also a triggerman sample...

Code:
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V1AUCM5O8UED2DJ0LMBGJXYX4

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Showboys Drag Rap (Triggerman)
very influential track for memphis rap
contains the lyrics used for many hooks
"lock em in the trunk yeah that should be fine" etc...

Code:
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YBZ6GQQ7OLRD1DBDEMFPULI15
although that was influential the way DJ Spanish Fly mixed up and rearranged the track was what truly influenced memphis rap...especially because DJ Spanish Fly was a Memphis DJ...

DJ Spanish Fly -Triggaman

Code:
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0COGWS2RFN14D0QB0CUNTJ5LTD

Feb 23, 2003
OK LETS SAY 3-6 IS BITING OFF OF NIGGAZ MATERIAL IN MEMPHIS, THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT NONE OF THESE CATS ARE DOING SHIT ABOUT IT AS FAR TAKIN PAUL AND JUICE TO COURT AND GET SOME SORT OF COPYRIGHT JUDGEMENT OR SOME SHIT... EITHER WAY YOU LOOK AT THEY CAN'T GET MAD JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE TOOK THEY STLYE AND LITERALLY PERFECTED IT.. 3-6 IS WINNING OSCARS AWARD THE REST OF THEM NIGGAZ IS LOCAL.. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE ONLY GUY THAT REALLY TOOK A STAND WAS NICK JACKSON

May 12, 2004
thug_lov said:
spv your right thats real talk them nigga steal poppin my collar from the bay area...shit like mac dre said pop a colla no thats old and if your a real nigg you would know off top thats a bay thang/cali....but them 3 six mob there real cats just look at hood 2 hood them foolz on there said they have BBQ all the time there in the hood all the time so at the end of the day ill be poppin my colla
ignorance at its finest

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Justin said:
OK LETS SAY 3-6 IS BITING OFF OF NIGGAZ MATERIAL IN MEMPHIS, THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT NONE OF THESE CATS ARE DOING SHIT ABOUT IT AS FAR TAKIN PAUL AND JUICE TO COURT AND GET SOME SORT OF COPYRIGHT JUDGEMENT OR SOME SHIT... EITHER WAY YOU LOOK AT THEY CAN'T GET MAD JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE TOOK THEY STLYE AND LITERALLY PERFECTED IT.. 3-6 IS WINNING OSCARS AWARD THE REST OF THEM NIGGAZ IS LOCAL.. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE ONLY GUY THAT REALLY TOOK A STAND WAS NICK JACKSON
you must be a 3-6 groupie... or something..

DJ Paul & Juicy J did bite other memphis producers/rappers period.
DJ Spanish Fly doesn't care if ppl take his old beats so it doesn't even matter with him...
DJ Zirk tapes weren't even professionally pressed tapes so I really doubt he copyrighted his shit back then but fact is DJ Paul & Juicy J stole his beats and some of his track concepts..and DJ Paul & Juicy J haven't perfected shit there are a lot of other producers in Memphis far better than DJ Paul & Juicy J are and ever will be..
And why the fuck can't memphis rappers/producers be pissed?
Thats not the only shit DJ Paul & Juicy J do they pay off Memphis radio stations to hold down even local rappers in Memphis...
DJ Paul & Juicy J haven't done shit for Memphis but fuck it...

Feb 23, 2003
spv said:
you must be a 3-6 groupie... or something..

DJ Paul & Juicy J did bite other memphis producers/rappers period.
DJ Spanish Fly doesn't care if ppl take his old beats so it doesn't even matter with him...
DJ Zirk tapes weren't even professionally pressed tapes so I really doubt he copyrighted his shit back then but fact is DJ Paul & Juicy J stole his beats and some of his track concepts..and DJ Paul & Juicy J haven't perfected shit there are a lot of other producers in Memphis far better than DJ Paul & Juicy J are and ever will be..
And why the fuck can't memphis rappers/producers be pissed?
Thats not the only shit DJ Paul & Juicy J do they pay off Memphis radio stations to hold down even local rappers in Memphis...
DJ Paul & Juicy J haven't done shit for Memphis but fuck it...

SEE THATS THAT SAME STATEMENT THAT THOSE OTHER EX MEMBERS ARE SAYING LIKE GANGSTA BOO,T-ROCK AND OTHERS... THE POINT I'M MAKING IS THAT 3-6 IS MAKING MOVES AND THOSE OTHER ARTISTS AIN'T DOING SHIT.. ALL OF T-ROCKS EFFORTS WERE POINTLESS, GANGSTA BOO SAID THE SAME SHIT ABOUT PAUL PAYING RADIO STATIONS ALL OVER MEMPHIS NOT TO PLAY OTHER ARTIST'S MATERIAL IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT ASWELL.. I DON'T SEE FRAYSER BOY,LIL WYTE AND CHROME COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT AS FAR NOT GETTIN MONEY... THE OTHER ARTISTS LEFT BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD MAKE IT WITHOUT 3-6 AND SO FAR THEY ALL WENT DOWNHILL SINCE THEY LEFT...

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
the other rappers i guess aren't just business minded as 3-6. they may have better songs but their business is not right, so that's probably why no one outside of 3-6 and 8ball & mjg have done anything. t-rock is not from memphis he's from atlanta. didn't lil wyte and frayser boy and chromes albums not do too well? well maybe wytes was the one that lost cause it was through the asylum company so more money was spent but the others were indie releases. i have a feeling, those two will leave 3-6 sooner or later like everyone else has.

May 3, 2002
Shiets jus like nowadays mixtapes

paul and jay ripped off everyone

king jc still does the same to this day, listen to the everlasin drama cd which they use twista and 3-6 shiet and they even bit the kaze title 'timez up"
Memphis is poor man and a lot of folks that u hear aint got the cash to be pressin up they own shiet anyway

btw wheres carmike? he still locked up?

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Justin said:
SEE THATS THAT SAME STATEMENT THAT THOSE OTHER EX MEMBERS ARE SAYING LIKE GANGSTA BOO,T-ROCK AND OTHERS... THE POINT I'M MAKING IS THAT 3-6 IS MAKING MOVES AND THOSE OTHER ARTISTS AIN'T DOING SHIT.. ALL OF T-ROCKS EFFORTS WERE POINTLESS, GANGSTA BOO SAID THE SAME SHIT ABOUT PAUL PAYING RADIO STATIONS ALL OVER MEMPHIS NOT TO PLAY OTHER ARTIST'S MATERIAL IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT ASWELL.. I DON'T SEE FRAYSER BOY,LIL WYTE AND CHROME COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT AS FAR NOT GETTIN MONEY... THE OTHER ARTISTS LEFT BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD MAKE IT WITHOUT 3-6 AND SO FAR THEY ALL WENT DOWNHILL SINCE THEY LEFT...

Well sorry to tell you but its not bullshit DJ Paul & Juicy J paying off the radio stations isn't a secret its TRUE.
And all the artists went down hill my fucking ass they did they make better music than 3-6 does.
Like I said you must be a 3-6 groupie because you're in denial about this and you keep yapping like a mainstream groupie ohh but they ain't selling like 3-6 who gives a shit what you sell a lot of ppl that be selling lots of album are making crappy music...

Here is Pimp Minista of Immortal Lowlife talking about DJ Paul & Juicy J paying off some radio stations when a 3-6 groupie was in denial

"...And let me set tha record straight here and now bout my feelings on 3-6. I grew up bumpin dat old school mystic styles and all the UG tapes (when they were really on TAPES!) I remember kickin it wit Paul & Juicy in Hell Town at the armory. (When Juicy wouldn't hit da blunts cuz he didn't smoke weed, but he was on dem Kools ) So I ain't gonna knock dem niggaz, they got/gettin they shine on. I will however say dem niggaz some cowardz cuz they scared of competion. Anytime you'll pay certain radio station Program Directors and Music Directors to keep them from playin any local artist besides the one's you produce. DAT'S A COWARD MOVE. And then have the nerve to jump on the radio talkin bout "We'll work with anybody..." knowin damn well dey frontin, slick dissin niggaz tryina make it seem like everybody against em when they respond to it. And b4 somebody claim I'm makin this up...just ask anybody who lives anywhere close to Memphis about it. It ain't no big secret anymore."

"The proof is as a former "Radio Program Director" myself, I've seen the FCC Reports that only people who actually work IN radio get to see. These reports included "Former radio Personalities, PD's, and MD's" (who all had ties BACK to Hypnotize Minds) who were fined along with Their respective parent companies for "violations of the federal payola laws." So don't tell me what U "think" is a rumor"

Pimp Minista of Immortal Lowlife