real deal on Three 6 mafia?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
whats the story on them. ive heard they jacked a bunch of beats from producers in memphis in the past, fucked people over for money, rolled T rock. this is shit ive heard, is it true? if it is why doesnt someone in memphis take care of them im sure they aint hard to find

May 3, 2002
juicy j has these magic powers with his lil arm so people dont mess with them cuz he'll do sum wicked voodoo magic on em

thought u knew it's hard out there for a pimp

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Yes its true.

Well everyone stole or sampled DJ Spanish Fly beats in memphis.
DJ Spanish Fly is okay with it I'm assuming... DJ Spanish Fly even been on a couple three 6 albums for a few seconds..
But DJ Paul and Juicy J would at times steal or sample DJ Zirk and DJ Squeeky and make new beats out of it from a part of their beat.DJ Zirk and Squeeky weren't cool with it at all..because they didn't ask them to use their beats so in Zirk and Squeeky's eyes Paul and Juicy stole from them.
Back in the day DJ Paul and DJ Squeeky got in a fight at a mall because of it..LOL..

And yes they fucked ppl out of money...
Anyways what are you going to do? Kill em?and ruin your life
The ones that got fucked out of money for the most part most of them got over it and just moved on...

And yeah they know where they at...
Hypnotize Studios has security like a prison...most likely because someone would go spray their ass if they didn't

They've also payed radio stations in Memphis to not play some other Memphis rappers shit on the radio..

Feb 22, 2006
spv your right thats real talk them nigga steal poppin my collar from the bay area...shit like mac dre said pop a colla no thats old and if your a real nigg you would know off top thats a bay thang/cali....but them 3 six mob there real cats just look at hood 2 hood them foolz on there said they have BBQ all the time there in the hood all the time so at the end of the day ill be poppin my colla

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
pap said:
shut up, u gossip queen
What don't you believe it? because its all true

DJ Zirk Too Thick -if you listen to a lot of 3-6 you should recognize this beat

Code:
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35L6HYY8YX5YV0MKKYXTFMNNU2
DJ Zirk Lockem In The Trunk ...DJ Paul remade this beat on newer albums DJ Paul vol 16 for da summa 2002 and 3-6 Da Unbreakables You Scared and You Scared 2 has this is sampled or stolen since it wasn't used with permission but its a remake beat hear is the original old school beat

Code:
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2R41USQC1UQDH222GDM6MNSA49

DJ Spanish Fly -Hood Call -every single memphis rapper pretty much rapped over this beat at some point

Code:
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3IB19IBYQV5KD2QWHX5BS8QKW8
DJ Spanish Fly -Trigga Man -although a sample of Show Boys -Drag Rap it was the way DJ Spanish Fly cutted this song that influenced memphis
three 6 uses parts of this for beats too

Code:
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W1E5CPEX63RS30LWUH99YP5QJ

everyone knows about Squeeky and Paul fight at the mall
Skinny Pimp said it he even helped them because ppl knew the beef was for 4 real then and more ppl bought the tapes back then just to hear what they would say...

And everyone knows about Paul & Juicy paying off radio stations...
Fucking over rappers etc..
this shit ain't no secret ppl

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
King JC,Al Kapone,Mr.Sche,3MK,DJ Zirk,Nasty Nardo,DJ Trick-Studio G
a bunch of old school memphis beats the beat changes on everone's verse three 6 has pretty much used all these beats too....

Code:
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1O23BP59TW04L08U9M0FBL88ZM

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
And I'm not downing 3-6... Paul & Juicy use to make some real tight beats back on those underground tapes and after thats its just not everything they've done is original...
and 3-6 isn't a group thats helped their city at all

I am a fan of their older shit ... I'm not hating.. just speaking the truth

Mar 2, 2006
so howd the fight end up lol?
"And yes they fucked ppl out of money...
The ones that got fucked out of money for the most part most of them got over it and just moved on..."

im just sayin if well known rappers in houston were fucking people over like three 6 have done for so long ssomene would take care of them, might not kill them but would do somethiing

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Lil Arm Dance is by Kingpin Skinny Pimp not Playa Fly.

Playa Fly dissed them with Triple Bitch Mafia and he also used a few of his older 3-6 verses to diss them on Tommy Wright III's On The Run...Fly got the ana off his chest and moved on...
after that he didn't diss them anymore until his track Breakin Da Law years later because DJ Paul and Juicy J kept dissing Fly so he had to let the truth be known once again for a verse that their still weak ass bitch niggas...it wasn't a diss track but fly's 2nd verse for the most part was addressing them and getting the ana off his chest again..

In the cd booklets DJ Paul hides his lil arm so yeah you're problay not going to notice it the best time to notice it is in some 3-6 music videos..

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
e-producto said:
whats the story on them. ive heard they jacked a bunch of beats from producers in memphis in the past, fucked people over for money, rolled T rock. this is shit ive heard, is it true? if it is why doesnt someone in memphis take care of them im sure they aint hard to find
Thats why gangsta pat dropped "Tear da club down"

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
spv said:
Yes its true.

Well everyone stole or sampled DJ Spanish Fly beats in memphis.
DJ Spanish Fly is okay with it I'm assuming... DJ Spanish Fly even been on a couple three 6 albums for a few seconds..
But DJ Paul and Juicy J would at times steal or sample DJ Zirk and DJ Squeeky and make new beats out of it from a part of their beat.DJ Zirk and Squeeky weren't cool with it at all..because they didn't ask them to use their beats so in Zirk and Squeeky's eyes Paul and Juicy stole from them.
Back in the day DJ Paul and DJ Squeeky got in a fight at a mall because of it..LOL..

And yes they fucked ppl out of money...
The ones that got fucked out of money for the most part most of them got over it and just moved on...

And yeah they know where they at...
Hypnotize Studios has security like a prison...most likely because someone would go spray their ass if they didn't

They've also payed radio stations in Memphis to not play some other Memphis rappers shit on the radio..
Why 2 thick have beef with skinny pimp 4. I remember that track "Fuck Skinny Pimp" on that DJ Zirk lock em in da trunk underground tape.

Feb 23, 2003
THIS IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IF PAUL AND JUICY FUCKED ALL THOSE ARTISTS OUT OF MONEY THEN HOW COME NOONE HAS SUED OVER DAMAGES/ROYALTISE/LABOR???? THE PERSON WHO REALLY DID SUE OVER MONEY WAS NICKY SCARFO BUT I NEVER KNEW THE OFFICAL OUTCOME OF THAT CASE..

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
^^^^
The ones that got fucked signed a shitty contract one that seemed good but had loop holes .....they didn't think someone who they were friends with would fuck them over like that....some didn't get publishing rights..etc..

Some like Playa Fly quit working with them before any real money was actually made because DJ Paul and Juicy J turned into some bitches and quit being straight.
I guess you could say Fly was a early warning like yo everyone DJ Paul & Juicy J are snake bitches...

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
swoop187 said:
Why 2 thick have beef with skinny pimp 4. I remember that track "Fuck Skinny Pimp" on that DJ Zirk lock em in da trunk underground tape.
Skinny Pimp use to be down with DJ Squeeky and rapped on his tapes but they got into some shit and they would have ana with each other...Skinny Pimp joined up with DJ Paul and would go at with DJ Squeeky,DJ Zirk and their clique dissing them and etc....Squeeky's and Zirk's clique did the same...and since Skinny Pimp would rap with DJ Paul and Paul would sample Squeeky's and Zirk's beats I'm sure that pissed them off even more..

Anyways DJ Paul would eventually fuck over Skinny Pimp pretty badly and then Skinny Pimp would goto war with Paul & Juicy but become cool with DJ Squeeky and DJ Zirk again and still to this day their cool.. Squeeky and Skinny Pimp still do tracks with each other...