real deal on Three 6 mafia?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
PIMP MINISTA OF IMMORTAL LOWLIFE (another broke ass artist wishin he was with hypnotize minds) IF I'M A 3-6 GROUPIE THAN YOU MUST BE THE SPOKESMAN FOR BROKE ASS ARTISTS THINKING THEY MAKE MAKE A LIVIN DISSIN 3-6 AND BITCHING AND MOANING ABOUT GETTING RIPPED OFF....

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Justin said:
PIMP MINISTA OF IMMORTAL LOWLIFE (another broke ass artist wishin he was with hypnotize minds) IF I'M A 3-6 GROUPIE THAN YOU MUST BE THE SPOKESMAN FOR BROKE ASS ARTISTS THINKING THEY MAKE MAKE A LIVIN DISSIN 3-6 AND BITCHING AND MOANING ABOUT GETTING RIPPED OFF....

I'm not even going to bother with you anymore any time anyone speaks the truth your in denial about it..
you're a groupie you might as well be swallowing DJ Paul for how naive and stupid you're being..

Feb 23, 2003
spv said:
I'm not even going to bother with you anymore any time anyone speaks the truth your in denial about it..
you're a groupie you might as well be swallowing DJ Paul for how naive and stupid you're being..

DON'T GET MAD CAUSE I AIN'T BUYING THE BULLSHIT YOU TRYING TO SELL... LIKE YOU SAID BEFORE MOST ARTISTS SIGNED SHITTY CONTRACTS, SO IF THEIR GETTING SCREWED THEN THEY CAN BLAME NOONE BUT THEMSELVES... THATS MY WHOLE POINT.. BUT THEY MAKIN DISS AFTER DISS FOR WHAT?? NOTHING!!

Feb 8, 2003
spv said:
Umm no...
The samples would be DJ Spanish Fly and DJ Jimi....
What you think DJ Paul created that shit?...pfff...
Alright alright alright that part

Here is the DJ Jimi track

Code:
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V1AUCM5O8UED2DJ0LMBGJXYX4

So think again al kapone didn't take shit from 3-6...

Exactly

everyone took the patterns from DJ JIMI's song "do it baby stick it baby" I remember that shit now. I remember I used to have that DJ Jimi tape back in 1992 most youngsters on here dont know about Jimi. Bc thats who even Mannie Fresh got his shit from.

Feb 8, 2003
Justin said:
I DON'T SEE FRAYSER BOY,LIL WYTE AND CHROME COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT AS FAR NOT GETTIN MONEY...

Dont believe what you see on T.V. Are you pretty sure about that? I talked to tons of Memphis rappers i even got AMC a memphis artist on my new album btw. Back to teh subject though.

Its a good thing you brought up T-Rock in my opinion T-Rock spits better then any artist on HCP's roster today.
Its just a matter of time before Chrome and Lil Wyte see reality and wake up. Quick question this year have you seen Lil Wyte and Chrome in public appearences with them? Also Of coarse Frayser Boy is gonna be with them bc he has been Juicy & Paul's Goon since When The Smoke Clears album and too me it looks like Wyte and Frayser was just some temporary releases to hold HCP over until they best Solo act Project Pat was released from jail..

Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Dont believe what you see on T.V. Are you pretty sure about that? I talked to tons of Memphis rappers i even got AMC a memphis artist on my new album btw. Back to teh subject though.

Its a good thing you brought up T-Rock in my opinion T-Rock spits better then any artist on HCP's roster today.
Its just a matter of time before Chrome and Lil Wyte see reality and wake up. Quick question this year have you seen Lil Wyte and Chrome in public appearences with them? Also Of coarse Frayser Boy is gonna be with them bc he has been Juicy & Paul's Goon since When The Smoke Clears album and too me it looks like Wyte and Frayser was just some temporary releases to hold HCP over until they best Solo act Project Pat was released from jail..

CHROME AND LIL WYTE WERE ON SOME BET APPEARANCES WITH EM.. BUT I ADMIT NOT OFTEN THO..

Oct 14, 2004
spv said:
King JC,Al Kapone,Mr.Sche,3MK,DJ Zirk,Nasty Nardo,DJ Trick-Studio G
a bunch of old school memphis beats the beat changes on everone's verse three 6 has pretty much used all these beats too....

Code:
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1O23BP59TW04L08U9M0FBL88ZM

Can you re-up this for me.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SPV knows the biz...I knew some producers in memphis at the time when Triple 6 was comin up..and it more Paul than Juice who was musclin up on cats

Oct 10, 2002
Milt Hampton said:
SPV knows the biz...I knew some producers in memphis at the time when Triple 6 was comin up..and it more Paul than Juice who was musclin up on cats
and all that was with one arm damn!