RE: OUTTA HAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
RE: OUTTA HAND

me charging too much? in my opinion i ain't charging enough. matter of fact, according to the industry i ain't charging enough. for those that have the perception what i do is easy, it ain't. i'm not trying to use the same patterns or rhymes that i did 2 years ago (how many !#@#!!$$@% times did 'pac rhyme 'enemy' w/ 'hennesy?') we don't just sit around & rattle off verses like it ain't work. regardless, let's look at the economics of it: there are people out there who will pick up a cd if they see lynch's or my name on the cd. those people, when they buy the cd, have freinds who may or may not be into myself or lynch or zagg but who might like the artist who's cd it is. they buy a few cds. geuss what? they got friends, too. you sell, say, only 500 cds at about $8 a pop & you've made about $4000. if you sell 500, you got good product & can double that. your investment into buying a verse from me or siccmade is easily covered. it's ALLLLLLLL about exposure. & featuring me or any other established artists who got a following will get you record sales. those that buy a verse & don't hustle it, well shit i ain't nobody's babysitter.

but i hear folks say they got so-&-so for 500. aight, then. that's what they charge, that's what they are worth. my asking price is a fraction of what i'm worth.

also consider what's hot. when an artist blows up & starts doing feature's everywhere we tend to get sick of hearing from em. right now that's not the case w/ me. i'm not over-exposed & i got murder for cheap. now's the time to get at me before my price goes up which, in 2004, mark my words it will. 'nuff said.

Aug 15, 2002
here you go Loki:

Wallnutz said:
i said this when this came up before and i dont know if anybody has in this thread yet...but most indy rappers make 8-10 off there releases...if you put Lynch on your CD and promote that hes on the cd you will draw enough of his fans to make your money back PLUS

same with Loki...if you figure that having Loki on your cd will help you sell 125 more cds then you would have sold without him(which if you promote it you will) then you have made your money back off him and if youre dope then you may have gained 125 more fans of YOUR music...its plain and simple math/business

Aug 26, 2002
I love politicking:
think of it this way Loki:

Coming from my town, STL, u Loki are not known like u would be in the Bay. So I would be hasty to offer u the whole Grand
In all honesty tho like I said before I would pay a full G for u, i like the way u snap on shit and i have never heard u come weak on a FEATURE. But I hope u see wherrre I'm coming from.
Someone like Lynch: less then 5 Gs is a 211....................PERIOD
Zagg: not worth it sorry

oh eah i left a message on Siccmade phone line about STL exposure , deals with commercials, and a hip hop show called PHAT CITY (400,000 avg viewers) , they don;t care if u platinuim or aluminuim
if yall interested email me at [email protected]

playa prices

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
^^^what wallnutz said. also, jesse james gots a point. course, the only way to get known is to get a feature w/ the locals. demographics are important when you are building up your rep.

May 17, 2002
it dont matter what its for, you had a part in it and so that means you have accomplished more then most on here so you can charge what you want.....

but on the same hand, just as you can charge what you want dont mean people gotta pay for it.....its all buisness

Jan 31, 2003
loki said:
i'm not trying to use the same patterns or rhymes that i did 2 years ago (how many !#@#!!$$@% times did 'pac rhyme 'enemy' w/ 'hennesy?') we don't just sit around & rattle off verses like it ain't work.
Are you tryna to say that Pac was just kiddin on his Songs??

Pac was a workoholic and put his whole soul in his songs ,music was the most important thing in his life

its very sad that you try to disrespect pac ....

im glad that Lynch never disrespected pac like that ,
lynch still needs to teach you about the rap game

Sep 29, 2002
pac was a workaholic & more to the point he was overworked &
it shows in some his last work. my opinion. no disputing he put
his heart & soul into his songs but he did repeat himself. that
was no disrespect towards the man, rest assured.

Feb 8, 2003
2 Pac done already proved himself so it dosen't matter how many repeats he used everyone of his albums went platinum.
Alot of artist repeat themselves at one time or another. That dosen't mean anything to me. No disrespect but I heard Lynch repeat lines before. One of my favorite artist is Jay Z he uses the same lines sometimes but he is still one of the greatest rappers hands down.
It makes no difference as long as its a hit and people is buying the joints.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Yeah, D.A.M. Its like everybody gotta be ready to teach a lesson or a morale when it comes to Pac.

ScarfaceMontana, shut up - you do not belong on this forume, period. Talkin bout teach about the rap game - what the fuck you know? Where are your ablums? Show your credetials. exactly.

Cesolito #1 said:
One of my favorite artist is Jay Z.
Homie, its not hate and you like who you like, but we just dont see too many people that come here and say that.
Dont get me wrong, I like some of his tracx and I think that he is very talented, I just dont feel most of his work is all.

yeah, it's true; Pac could have taken a lil more time on some of his albums and tracx, but he invented so much and everything just kinda came to him so he seldom slowed down to redo anything.

And anybody that thinks that Loki does not have adament respect for Pac does not belong on the Siccmade Forume. If you come here just to make issues, we dont want you. Your opinion does not matter, cause you dont know shit. You just have a feeling in your gut that makes you want to teach a morale to make yourself feel good. You are simple and dumb.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Now back to the thread issue

This is what Loki does for a living. He should never charge less than his worth, period. This is how he supports his wife and kid. His vocation. That is, his profession. if you dont feel that he is worth it, dont do the deal. Its that easy. But there is no reason to balk or cry or plead. Be professional. But just know that you may be a new artist that nobody has heard of. Why the fuck would I buy your album when I havent even bought the new D.E. yet? Think about it. I am your market. Me and the other 20k peoples that listen to this genre-or-whatever of music. I will not spend my $14 or more for your album because it's not personal - I dont know you. But I know E40, Brotha Lynch, Loki, Zigg-Zagg, Spice 1 - I'll take a chance on your album if I see these name on it. I mean dont go dumb and buy a lot of names that you cant afford, but you do need a few features, and they arent hooked up without money - suckers just dont make it in this game.

Oh, and learn to market your purchase or I may never hear about it. I have never passed up a cd that has Loki, Zagg or Lynch featured on it. Never.

Outz

Kabol

Jan 31, 2003
poet said:
Yeah, D.A.M. Its like everybody gotta be ready to teach a lesson or a morale when it comes to Pac.

ScarfaceMontana, shut up - you do not belong on this forume, period.

Im a real siccmade/lynch ridah so i belong to this forum.....aight?!?
And my post wasnt even a diss, do you think im a hater or what?? - i just critizied lokis post and wrote my opinion ....there aint no way ima gonna shut up

Feb 8, 2003
poet said:

ScarfaceMontana, shut up - you do not belong on this forume, period. Talkin bout teach about the rap game - what the fuck you know? Where are your ablums? Show your credetials. exactly.

Homie, its not hate and you like who you like, but we just dont see too many people that come here and say that.
Dont get me wrong, I like some of his tracx and I think that he is very talented, I just dont feel most of his work is all.

yeah, it's true; Pac could have taken a lil more time on some of his albums and tracx, but he invented so much and everything just kinda came to him so he seldom slowed down to redo anything.

And anybody that thinks that Loki does not have adament respect for Pac does not belong on the Siccmade Forume. If you come here just to make issues, we dont want you. Your opinion does not matter, cause you dont know shit. You just have a feeling in your gut that makes you want to teach a morale to make yourself feel good. You are simple and dumb.

@Poet
I feel what you saying playa. But I don't have or ever had anything against Siccmade. As a matter of fact Me and my Cousin was the first ones here with that Loki & Zagg album no one else heard of them so we let cats hear it to spread word. And second I was the first person on this board with Lynch By Inch go check the past threads for proof if you don't believe it. I know Loki respect Pac he said it along time ago in a post.

@YOUNG NUTT
There is no nutt riding here Jonez, You best believe that one.

Duece Out!