Rattay or Smith?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I COULDA TOLS YALL THE NINERS WERENT GONNA BE SHIT AT THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON...THEY ARE STILL REBUILDING...THEY GOT SOME GOOD YOUNG TALENT...AND WILL GET MORE AFTER THE SHITTY YEAR AND HIGH DRAFT PICK NEXT YEAR...YALL NEED TO CHILL..

IMA BEARS FAN....I FEEL YOUR PAIN...AND THEY AINT BEEN GOOD IN ABOUT 2 FUCKIN DECADES...AT LEAST THE NINERS HAVE WON A SUPERBOWL IN THE FUCKIN 90'S...

ALL YAL 9ERS FANS DO IS SHIT ON YOUR OWN TEAM...CALM THE FUCK DOWN....

Jan 4, 2003
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
SO WHY ARE YOU ALL DOWN & OU ABOUT THE 9ERS...YOU SHOULD BE JOYOUS THAT THEY ARE STINKIN UP THE NFC WEST...
oh trust me.... I'm glad they aren't doing any good.... I'm just saying they'd have a better chance to WIN games with Rattay over Smith even tho both aren't good @ all :dead:

Feb 28, 2005
maybe some people just dont know the game of football...peyton manning, the best QB in the NFL right now, threw 3 interceptions in his first start...no QB is gonna have a perfect game their first start...raiders fans are really kinda pathetic, always talking like your teams good, last time you went to the super bowl, your "mvp" QB threw 5 interceptions, THAT, if you ask me is embarassing...give smith some time and he will be good, maybe not manning status but he will develop...why leave rattay in? hes proved he sucks, give someone else a chance

May 5, 2002
i think they should split up the time 50/50 that way they can develop smith faster, and show him the ropes against some good teams like they did with the colts. Keep rattay evenly distributed ni the rotation aned its all gravy.. like whats been said.. u cant do much with that shitty o-line

Feb 12, 2004
FUCK SPLITTING TIME. OF COURSE THEY WILL WIN MORE GAMES WITH RATTAY. HES MORE EXPERIENCED. BUT THEY ARENT PLAYING TO WIN EVERYTHING. THEY ARE PLAYING TO IMPROVE AND BUILD AND THATS WHY ALEX SMITH IS IN. ALL YOU HAIDER FANS CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT BUT THE 49ERS SORRY ASS PLAYERS PLAY WITH A LOT MORE HEART AND PLAY HARDER THAN ANY RAIDER.

Jan 4, 2003
BROWN GUERRERO said:
FUCK SPLITTING TIME. OF COURSE THEY WILL WIN MORE GAMES WITH RATTAY. HES MORE EXPERIENCED. BUT THEY ARENT PLAYING TO WIN EVERYTHING. THEY ARE PLAYING TO IMPROVE AND BUILD AND THATS WHY ALEX SMITH IS IN. ALL YOU HAIDER FANS CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT BUT THE 49ERS SORRY ASS PLAYERS PLAY WITH A LOT MORE HEART AND PLAY HARDER THAN ANY RAIDER.
play with a lot more heart??? Yeah you really would know all this huh moron.... I guess their heart has officially been stabbed

Apr 25, 2002
i don't know about smith , do you think he can adjust from playin in a wide open shot-gun formation to a west coast style offense were he has to make quick reads ? i dont know time i'll tell (no shit)

Sep 16, 2002
hey there buddy, just a typical raider fan hatin, anyway.... yea more heart, look at randy when that foo knows he aint gettin the ball he fucking joggs. i know i aint the only one who has noticed this shit... tell that dude quit takin plays off, not like i care but just pointing that out

Feb 12, 2004
YOU NOTICE THAT RAIDER FANS CAN'T EVEN WRITE UP AN INTELLIGENT DEBATE OR COUNTER POST?? THEY RESORT TO NAME CALLING AND INSULTS. I GUESS WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE RAIDER FANS BEING THE LEAST INTELLIGENT FANS IN SPORTS IS TRUE...

EXAMPLE:

John Doe: "The Raiders' defense isn't very good plus they play in a strong division. With the start they are off to they most likely won't see the playoffs."

Raider fan reply: "hey fukk u bich ass nigga yo mama a hoe raider nation bitch randy moss!!!!!!!"

Jan 4, 2003
BROWN GUERRERO said:
YOU NOTICE THAT RAIDER FANS CAN'T EVEN WRITE UP AN INTELLIGENT DEBATE OR COUNTER POST?? THEY RESORT TO NAME CALLING AND INSULTS. I GUESS WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE RAIDER FANS BEING THE LEAST INTELLIGENT FANS IN SPORTS IS TRUE...

EXAMPLE:

John Doe: "The Raiders' defense isn't very good plus they play in a strong division. With the start they are off to they most likely won't see the playoffs."

Raider fan reply: "hey fukk u bich ass nigga yo mama a hoe raider nation bitch randy moss!!!!!!!"
what a silly rabbit you are

Jan 4, 2003
W0RM_Da_C0N said:
hey there buddy, just a typical raider fan hatin, anyway.... yea more heart, look at randy when that foo knows he aint gettin the ball he fucking joggs. i know i aint the only one who has noticed this shit... tell that dude quit takin plays off, not like i care but just pointing that out
Yes Coach.... Lloyd is the best in the business right :dead: