Rattay or Smith?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Smith's stats with 5 mins to go 8/21 - 4 ints

definitely a rough first start but he's young and hopefully he'll get better. I guess its better for him to learn on the field then the sidelines even if it means the Niners go 1-15.

Dec 29, 2004
I wouldn't play Rattay ever again unless I had to...If you're gonna use your #1 pick on a QB you need to put him in there so he can gain experiance...

Jan 4, 2003
they both fuckin garbage.... Smith is the highest paid rookie ever and won't live up to the hype.. Just like Dorsey never lived up to it... fuck the niners

Nov 1, 2004
Smith will be good in time. I think everyone knew that smith was gonna throw some interceptions today because of the lack of time he has to throw from the shitty O-line.
he'll be starting against some of the best defenses in the NFL in the next few games so he'll make some more mistakes, but I think Smith will learn from it and make some positive progression by the end of the year.

Jan 4, 2003
L Mac-a-docious said:
Dorsey living up to the hype? Wasn't he picked in the 7th round? How much "hype" did he have?
Well from most of the niner fans I know....They thought that Dorsey was their next "best thing" Because of his college success...And after he got his chance to shine last season it didn't work out for them :dead:

Jun 18, 2004
I'm just saying...because I'm a Niner lifer, and I didn't see anything to be excited about from Dorsey...but maybe that is because I guage the talent on my own, and not based on what the Chronicle sports section tells me.

May 9, 2002
RAS 925 said:
they both fuckin garbage.... Smith is the highest paid rookie ever and won't live up to the hype.. Just like Dorsey never lived up to it... fuck the niners
Peyton Mannings first ever start...eh threw 3 picks...now look at him...give the kid time...

Jesus you expect kids to just come in and dominate???Do any of yall even WATCH football???

Jan 4, 2003
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Peyton Mannings first ever start...eh threw 3 picks...now look at him...give the kid time...

Jesus you expect kids to just come in and dominate???Do any of yall even WATCH football???
I'll just say this.. If the niners want to WIN games this season they have a better off chance just leaving Rattay in there... But I guess they gave up on their season already

Dec 29, 2004
The got whooped by the Cardinals with Rattay's sorry ass...Keep Smith in no question about it....Smith would have done better against the Cardinals....Win keep Rattay in and have a chance of winning 3 games this year?