Rappers you can't understand what the hell they are saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Flesh N Bone - I never can understand him.

Bizzy Bone - Once and a while I can not make out what he is saying.

Beenie Man - I can make out some Jamaican Slang, but that shit is hard to do.

And I can make out everything Rich Boy is saying.......Southern artists are easy to understand.

Jan 1, 2006
Once you listen to a rapper's music you catch what they're saying. But yea Keak has gotten worse with the language.

And I hate looking up lyrics only to find a half ass has written it and guessed everything on the track.

Nov 11, 2006
short said:
daddy yankee
reggation sounds like "yi ya yha yaw ying yong" :confused:
well since reggaton IS part spanish, if u dont know spanish of course u aint gonna understand. thats like me wonderin why i cant understand the punjabi mc when i dont speak fuckin arabian

Mar 28, 2006
u used to beable to understand keak da sneak...but after copium he just got more and more raspy. i like his older style around copium days but i can still understand him and he still spits heat

Mar 6, 2007
man you cant even understand dudes from the south when theyre talkin cuase they just be mutterin shit its just how they talk but keak def
did dude mean sean paul from young bloods cause i would agree with that sometimes

Sep 19, 2006
i understand keak better than i do sean paul. atleast you can pick up some words that keak be spittin, so u can get a gist of what he's saying most of the time. but sean paul has a very heavy accent, cant understand what the f*ck he's saying ever.