Rappers you can't understand what the hell they are saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006
Rich Boy
t.i. (sometimes)
lil wayne
juvenile

this is why i respect rappers like chamillionaire and mims, who speak clearly so u don't have to listen closely to hear wtf they saying

Nov 7, 2006
not only cant i understand wat some of those rappers are sayin but when i look up lyrics i dont even know what they tryin to rap about. yeah maybe lilwayne has good metaphors but that aint shit if u cant match it up with a song that makes sense rather than a clusterfuck of shit, even though it aint that much its usually just money, bitches, cars, and how G they are. IMO if u take this cat lil wayne as a serious rapper then u aint knowin what hip hop is suppose to be about, and remember this is my opinion

ps I'm not hatin on the south there are good mc's and hip hop artist out there but 90% of the ones that are famous suck

May 30, 2006
Keak Da Sneak(I understand what he iz saying in hiz lyrics az much as I knew what James Brown was saying in an interview)

Miracle(That aint even broken english. Sounds like a nigga with autism rapping backwards)

Pastor Troy

Drama(So glad he fell off the the face of the earth. He was trying 2 bite Pastor Troys style & I never could understand why)

Juvenile

Mystikal(Some people knows what thiz nigga iz saying......... I don't)

Onyx

Rich Boy(Only thing I understood was "just bought a Caddilac" & I barely caught that shit)

Fiend(I don't even see how anyone took him serious)

Watch that nigga nob0die come in thiz thread swinging a southern axe cuz I know he's gonna take a lot of the shit we said out of context & think we're hating on the south.

May 20, 2006
Mike Jones throws me off sometimes. But the motherfucka I never know what he is talkin about is that, Sean Paul. Love his production, never know what the fuck he is talkin about.

Mar 4, 2006
i seen this one twista video it was before the adrenaline rush cd and you couldn't understand what he was saying cuz he was rapping like 100 miles per millisecond.

May 9, 2002
autistic said:
i seen this one twista video it was before the adrenaline rush cd and you couldn't understand what he was saying cuz he was rapping like 100 miles per millisecond.
MC Tongue Twista was his name back in the day. That album you speak of came out in 93 I think? Something like that.